1/6 Present Toys PT-72/PT-73/PT-74 Mutant Man M (Magneto)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
105617y8fztq111ht001t1.jpg

Seems they took inspiration from this XM Studios statue:

mag07.jpg

Last edited:
I was prepared to stick with Sideshow, but they seem to have dropped their line unless they’re waiting for the Disney+ Xmen animated series to reignite interest before revealing a new figure.

Now, PT is starting on theirs with inspiration from XM and Iron Studios. I hope the sales are enough to make PT go much deeper than Sideshow and SooSoo have.

I just need someone to be consistent as I need a line-up that look like they all belong together. The SooSoo figures don’t really go with the Sideshow ones. The new PT ones could presumably look ok with the SooSoo though the headsculpt stylings don’t really mesh even between SooSoo’s Rogue and Gambit let alone the PT Cyclops.

Yea, based on what we can see, I'm liking the look of the Sideshow better as well. Also, the Cyclops head is looking a little big there. Think I'm just going to pass on this line as whole and sell the Sideshow ones when Xmen starts kicking off next year with the animated show and Deadpool 3

Last edited:
Looks better in these photos but as I feared from the teaser, he's suffering from big head/small body problems. Needs a way bigger body with wider shoulders to justify that noggin.

fYDk1zy.jpg
oAXApul.jpg
9hd72EU.jpg
GHCo04T.jpg
HmxlyZj.jpg
eopwnGM.jpg
cXFan5a.jpg
9seelif.jpg
VPuIk2M.jpg
Tmhzcdy.jpg
B6f07M4.jpg
1S9nMzy.jpg

PRESENT TOYS new product release: 1:6 Collectible Doll Series "Magneto" Mutant PT-sp72 Regular Edition & PT-sp73 Deluxe Edition & PT-sp73 Sentinel Robot Throne Three Types

PRESENT TOYS will launch a new product series of 1:6 collectible dolls - Magneto .

Specification Description:

Product name: Magneto
Model: PT-sp 72
Size ratio: 1/6

Accessories list :
Head sculpt * 1
Helmet head sculpt * 1
Element * 1
Combat Gloves * 6
Shoulder blade * 1
Belt * 1
Wristband * 2
Bracket * 1

clothing:
Jumpsuit * 1
Cloak * 1 (built-in iron wire)
Tactical boots * 2

Shipment date: 3rd quarter of 2024

m1.jpg
m2.jpg
m4.jpg
m3.jpg
m5.jpg
m6.jpg
m7.jpg

Product name: Magneto
Model: PT-sp 73
( Order to receive one more head sculpture as a gift )

Accessories list :
Head sculpt * 1
Helmet head sculpt * 1
Helmet with normal expression head sculpt * 1 (gift for pre-order)
Element * 1
Combat Gloves * 6
Shoulder blade * 1
Belt * 1
Wristband * 2
Sentinel Robot Throne * 1

clothing:
Jumpsuit * 1
Cloak * 1 (built-in iron wire)
Tactical boots * 2

m8.jpg
m9.jpg
m10.jpg

PRESENT TOYS will launch a new product series of 1:6 collectible dolls - the Sentinel Robot Throne.

Product Name: Sentinel Robot Throne
Model: PT-sp 74
Approximate length, width and height: 3 8*40*42 cm

m11.jpg
m12.jpg

So that confirms they aren’t making Gambit and Rogue but love that they’re actually making Jean and I guess she’s next? Wonder what the “ing” means? 🤔

Man, I know above I said i probably wouldn’t get into this line but the thought of having a nearly complete 90s style Xmen line up is hard to pass up on.

EDIT: I got confused. Thought that was a Present Toys graphic and not SooSoo :slap

Last edited:
So that confirms they aren’t making Gambit and Rogue but love that they’re actually making Jean and I guess she’s next? Wonder what the “ing” means? 🤔

Haven't they already made Gambit and Rogue? (So they crossed them off the list).

Seems they're not doing Cyclops.

"Ing" may mean they're in the process of being made? It made me think of "engineering" (French: ingénierie).

So SooSoo are doing Jean but not Cyclops. Are they expecting people will have bought Present's Cyclops already and it was too late to cancel making Magneto?

That post feels like another HT/Mars tactic. "Don't buy from the competition, we'll be making our own version, promise!"

So SooSoo are doing Jean but not Cyclops. Are they expecting people will have bought Present's Cyclops already and it was too late to cancel making Magneto?

That post feels like another HT/Mars tactic. "Don't buy from the competition, we'll be making our own version, promise!"
Well apparently Magneto is so ready that they will put him up for PO this weekend end of this month.

Me personally, I'll wait and more than likely buy the SooSoo ones. I just trust their quality way way more than I do with Present.

Last edited:
Haven't they already made Gambit and Rogue? (So they crossed them off the list).

Seems they're not doing Cyclops.

"Ing" may mean they're in the process of being made? It made me think of "engineering" (French: ingénierie).
Ahh I got confused! Since this is the Present Toys thread, I thought that was a Present Toys post. Didn't see the SooSoo part :slap

When looking at the graphic, while being under the impression it was made by PT, I thought the different ways the characters were crossed out was PT saying "We've done Cyclops, not doing Rogue or Gambit" with the Ing meaning Magneto and Jean were next (with Magneto just being revealed of course).

Editing my previous post now.

Last edited:
Back