1/6 Premier Toys - The Marauder (Mad Max 2 Wez)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same got invoice. Hoping some reviews come up before I pay...just hoping my logic was sound going after this version.

This one had the real leather I think? Confused with all my preorders and versions of things at this point.

Last edited:
Same got invoice. Hoping some reviews come up before I pay...just hoping my logic was sound going after this version.
I can’t find anything yet, even on eBay. I was hoping to see what it looked like parted out. PT’s other offerings look like they’ve been pretty good tho

I can’t find anything yet, even on eBay. I was hoping to see what it looked like parted out. PT’s other offerings look like they’ve been pretty good tho
I have to be on the look out. Both equally excited, curious and hoping it looks Amazing.

We all know terrible blogger pics come out first. Some dude with a phone camera, yanking the thing out of the box, snapping some pics l, and throwing it in the corner for “likes”

We all know terrible blogger pics come out first. Some dude with a phone camera, yanking the thing out of the box, snapping some pics l, and throwing it in the corner for “likes”
Happens on every figure lol. Then this forum calls the figure horrible until someone with a good quality camera posts a review

My Mad Max shelf overflowith…..

After the stellar Immortan Joe release, its becoming quite the dive into the property.

I am super happy with my modded Furiosa, and Wasteland Warrior Hardy Max…..

No if someone could just make a decent Mel…

and Humungus…and Nux…..

Might as well have Ricktus…..and Slit…..and Doof Warrior….

Totally agree xipotec. I really wish we could get a decent Mel Gibson Mad Max (Road Warrior). A complete high end figure and sculpt with real leather clothing would be a grail figure for me.

Two more chances coming... although they're way overdue, Dark Toys and Present Toys.

I'm getting so antsy to get my invoice from Kit on Wez!
I didn't like any of the sculpts protos….so its already no chance, unless the totally redo the protos.

Back