1/6 Premier Toys - The Marauder (Mad Max 2 Wez)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is probably the most interesting figure to be announced in quite a while!
Absolutely amazing.
And yeah, where's the Golden Boy? Gotta have him chained up to Wez...

View attachment 598887View attachment 598888View attachment 598889View attachment 598890View attachment 598891View attachment 598892View attachment 598893View attachment 598894View attachment 598895View attachment 598896View attachment 598897View attachment 598898View attachment 598899View attachment 598900View attachment 598901
View attachment 598902

The 1/6th scale The Marauder Collectible Figure features:
- Highly realistic detailed soft head sculpt
- Long black/red individually hand rooted Mohawk hair
- 1/6 scale body with 30 points of articulation
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair pointing finger hands
- One (1) pair C-grip hands
-One (1) pair closed fist hands

Costume:
- One (1) black-colored cow leather biker armor with boa of feathers
- One (1) black undershirt
- One (1) pair of black colored pants with knee pad
- One (1) cow leatherbelt with shoulder strap
- One (1) pair of black colored boots
- One (1) PVC of waist armor with cow belt
- One (1) pair of shin guards

Weapons:
- One (1) .44 Magnum pistol (zinc alloy)
-One (1) Forearm/wrist Crossbow
- One (1) Kukri Combat Machete (zinc alloy)
- One (1) Long chain
- Five (5) Crossbow arrows

Accessories:
- Figure stand
Yes! Finally! And now someone please give us a decent Mel Gibson Max to go with him!

This is probably the most interesting figure to be announced in quite a while!
Absolutely amazing.

Totally agree! More excited about this than any Star Wars HT figure!

And yeah, where's the Golden Boy? Gotta have him chained up to Wez...

I'm going to enjoy watching many here try to make that back-seat twink. :lol

Did anyone actually buy the motorcycle?

I think if the motorcycle was accurate I would be very tempted.

The V8 is too big for my display... but Wez's bike would work. I think Premier made a mistake not making it accurate.
I know that I would have also been very tempted if it was accurate. Having at least one vehicle in a "Mad Max" display is pretty much a must-have. (Although I wouldn't hesitate in preordering that Gyrocopter!)

This is one of the best looking reveals of any figure - any 1:6 maker and any IP/franchise, whether licensed or 3rd party - in recent years. Based upon preview pics, of course, and anything could change by the time of release. I hope there are no significant issues or compromises with this. Now I just wish we could get a better Max, possibly a 2.0 from the last version that didn't come out as well as it should have.

Last edited:
They could always try a battle damaged Max from the end of the film. Get a decent sculptor and I'm sure people would be on on board. I certainly would.

Last edited:
Yeeaahhh. I'm definitely all in. I'll be preordering Present toys Max in hopes it's a decent base as they've been knocking out their stuff so far. Finally can have good Road Warrior display with Fury Road next to them. If I later need to put any custom bits into Max I will.

I find it the less I come to this forum, the less I spend on impulse purchases. Dammit why did I have to come in here today…..

Back