1:6 Old Ben Preorder Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just keep trying everyone. I just got mine and took an hour between the phone and the internet.

SSC's Security Certificate has expired. Methinks that has something to do with many of our IPs unable to access their servers. :monkey2

JustinLuck said:

It will not get you in if you're serviced by the server that hangs! I have a feeling Sideshow has several of these servers that handle requests. Apparently, depending upon which server you get routed to and what's in their cache for their round robin, it's a crap shoot if you get in or not.

Again, it has NOTHING to do with the link!

IrishJedi said:
SSC's Security Certificate has expired. Methinks that has something to do with many of our IPs unable to access their servers. :monkey2
i got that message too and then i just clicked the link that said go to the site and it took me to the log in screen try that

Memnoch21 said:
To you guys that got through on the phones.. land line or cell? How many attempts?
Used my cell...took me over 20 minutes to get through; only to also be hung-up on. Took me another 10 minutes to get through again, which was well over 12:30 pm (central time). But, yeah! I got him! Thank the maker!

Mmmm...Gummi Princess Leia...

21141_press02-001.jpg

JustinLuck said:
I'm using Firefox and it brings me to the Priority Pre-Order Screen.

I;m using Firefox and I get the same old...

Software error:

Error occurred. Please contact MAS support at [email protected] at /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/heavymetal/commonlib/var_funcs.pm line 602.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([email protected]), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Then again, I'm not in California. :monkey2 :monkey2

abstractharmony said:
PM me your info if you want and I'll use the link as it's working for me.

I'll do the same. PM me your info, i will order your Ben, and erase the info.

i used 2 different computers while i was home at lunch with 2 different browsers and now that i'm back at work i'm trying here and it still isn't working for me. what a pain.

I got that same exact error Irish. But then I added the 'S' to http. Make sure it's still there. And then reload the page.

Back