1/6 NAUTS x DAMTOYS - Resident Evil 2 Remake" Claire Redfield

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The leather jacket looks much better in these photos.
sp7yf0hE6kE.jpg
41ETDCFUHNQ.jpg
1upiGFu7H_M.jpg
mxm-OviOqbQ.jpg
ULV48lBwgz4.jpg
zzpsQanBU_I.jpg
e9xqJAlL-6E.jpg
O50QIzi9FnU.jpg
om8fq2TMPJ0.jpg
RcKilGDdZc0 (1).jpg

The leather jacket looks much better in these photos.

It does look better, but it's still too thick. Frankly, it's not acceptable anymore to change fabrics like this during the production process. Not that the "bait and switch" was ever forgivable, but with the increasing prices, our standards increase as well. This sort of thing is not okay.

These pics from Outpost do look better. Kind of makes me wonder what it is I'll actually be getting, I'll likely get a spare jacket so I can play around with it and see if I can get it to fit better. Take out the liner, for instance.

Instead of a form fitting leather jacket, we got one stuffed with down.🤨

This thing cost roughly $300…it should’ve been better.

I’m happy with everything else and looking forward to getting her.

Instead of a form fitting leather jacket, we got one stuffed with down.🤨

This thing cost roughly $300…it should’ve been better.

I’m happy with everything else and looking forward to getting her.
I saw someone on Facebook say “acceptable” as if these things aren’t stupidly expensive.

paid my invoice. I think she looks great. In my expirience the first pics are always sketchy. I remember the very first pics I saw of the damtoys Remake leon, they were awful but it turned out greta

paid my invoice. I think she looks great. In my expirience the first pics are always sketchy. I remember the very first pics I saw of the damtoys Remake leon, they were awful but it turned out greta
In my experience the pics are what you get in hand. I've bought multiple figures in the hope they looked better in hand, with the assurances of other collectors, and it's just never the case.

In my experience the pics are what you get in hand. I've bought multiple figures in the hope they looked better in hand, with the assurances of other collectors, and it's just never the case.
Sometimes there are flaws you cant oversee. But in this particular (DAmtoys claire) Case it has a lot to do with the lightning Setup and how the jacket is adjusted imo. Hope Dam continues with Jill and especially Carlos. That would be incredible. My expiereince is that i can often adjust somestuss that i dont like on the first images. Worked for me at least

Have to give Dam some credit for at least trying the leather route. She looks pretty much the same in the promo photo's like she does in AJ's pictures. So I suppose we can't complain too much. It's not like we didn't know what we were getting. Still a bit disappointing though.
I ultimately ended up deciding that the HT Mandalorian was more important to me, so I cancelled this Claire to save money for that guy. lol
But I do currently have the classic version payed for though, so at least I'll be getting some version of her. I'll probably try to grab this one too eventually.

I can't say I fully agree with this, I have Asmus DMC5 Dante and he looks better in person than in photos to me.

My main issue with the figure besides the jacket is how small the head is. Im surprised no one has mentioned it except for me. When comparing pictures from the game her head is like 10%-15% too small. Looks odd to me.

Her hands look almost as big as her head in those last pictures. To be fair hands on 1/6 females often are a bit oversized. But when I look at the shoulder to head ratio it just doesn’t look right to me at all.

Back