1/6 Moisture Vaporator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The tractor beam thing has piqued my curiosity. It hadn't crossed my mind, but it's definitely on the radar now.

:)

It would be a nice display for Ben and some troopers, that's for sure. Especially if it were raised up.

Could go well as a companion piece with your DS Swing as well. Same chasm so to speak.

for the detention block, unfortunately mirrors will reflect any figures you have in there too.

I think you should make it as deep as you want and then add a photo to the back...unfortunate to do it that way, but I think it would work best.

Very nice work there. If you are after the floppy hat the Hasbro one that came with the 100th Luke sits better than the Sideshow one in my opinion.
Looking forward to you next project.

The problem with the detention block is it looks smaller as it goes back deep, but the eventual Chewie will be huge and will look like crap. I put a 3 3/4 VOTC Chewie up so he looks smaller and further away, but it's not quite right. The display is high on my list, but I have a challenge with that.

Your vaporator is amazing, a 10 in my book. Awesome job. As for the detention block if your talking about the corridor where the shootout happens you need only build a small section and use a backdrop showing the hallway as it goes off into the distance,(kinda like a matte painting) or you could do the outer control console where Han has his chat with the imperials and then blasts. Just a thought but whatever you decide I'm sure it'll be super.(sorry Prog, I only noticed your similar comment after I posted)

lastvap001.jpg

How I wish Sideshow would give us this.

Fantastic work!:lol

Back