1/6 Moisture Vaporator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is so cool man, your doing such great builds and everything you build I want LOL, I now need to add that to my list of build, well unless you start to sell em.

As you said there are so many amazing build on at the moment......
i am definitely gonna try to find some way of keeping track of all the brilliant work on this forum.......

looking forward to the detail shots Darth

Here are some final pics. OK, I'm rushing a little. I need to find my grippy hands and floppy hat, and it could use a better backdrop, but I can do all that later (to give it a free bump when it's 2 pages back:D)

Fortunately, despite my camera work, it's photographing pretty well. The backside has all the seams and truth be told I didn't really even detail or weather that side, so up close it's a little rough. But here is diorama #2 in all it's glory. Next project I will attempt something a little more difficult and not look around for basic household items to use. I may have to ask for some help from you guys as you seem to have a lot of slick books and resources. So here are some pics. I gotta get Luke back to the Death Star. His sister is all alone and stuck at the edge of a pretty deep chasm. The kind of chasm that would ruin your day if you were to be thrown down it. Oh yeah...the pics. Sorry. Enjoy
Jeff

lastvap002.jpg

lastvap001.jpg

lastvap003.jpg

lastvap005.jpg

I don't want to get anyone's hopes up, but the short list has R1-G4 as a figure and the detention block as a diorama for Luke and Han. My issue with this is it can't be as deep as it should be, so I have to figure out some forced perspective issues. I'm still thinking though. On the "Super ambitious" list, a TIE Fighter maybe. That might be biting off more than I can chew though. Ideas would probably be welcome. You'd have to keep it to ANH though.

When I read Tie Fighter I almost spit soda everywhere..:google

But, that rang a bell for an idea I had (If I had any skill that is)

What about the top half of the tie cockpit, with the hatch open and the pilot climbing down the ladder from the launch rack. You know getting ready to climb in the Tie....

Just a thought, I am afraid that is all I can offer as I am a no talent wanna be....:(

I don't want to get anyone's hopes up, but the short list has R1-G4 as a figure and the detention block as a diorama for Luke and Han. My issue with this is it can't be as deep as it should be, so I have to figure out some forced perspective issues. I'm still thinking though. On the "Super ambitious" list, a TIE Fighter maybe. That might be biting off more than I can chew though. Ideas would probably be welcome. You'd have to keep it to ANH though.

Got an 'easy' one for you: tractor beam station for old Ben.

:D

Have to say... I never thought a Moisture Vaporator would be a cool project. But you have proved me wrong... that is just awesome :rock :rock

Brilliant work JEFF, brilliant.

As for your next project... The R1 would be amazing. I wanted to do one a while back but never got past a little research will I will gladly send you.
As for the Detention block...mirrors, That the only way I can think of doubling the depth.

As for the Tie Fighter....... DO IT :)

Brilliant work JEFF, brilliant.

As for your next project... The R1 would be amazing. I wanted to do one a while back but never got past a little research will I will gladly send you.
As for the Detention block...mirrors, That the only way I can think of doubling the depth.

As for the Tie Fighter....... DO IT :)

Was that in your best Sideous voice?:D

If you have anything for R1, that would be fantastic. I've never seen a 1/6 version (even custom) so he/she/it is on my real short list. If it exists, I'd love to see it. I only have a couple photos, but no solid dimensions.

The problem with the detention block is it looks smaller as it goes back deep, but the eventual Chewie will be huge and will look like crap. I put a 3 3/4 VOTC Chewie up so he looks smaller and further away, but it's not quite right. The display is high on my list, but I have a challenge with that.

The tractor beam thing has piqued my curiosity. It hadn't crossed my mind, but it's definitely on the radar now.

The TIE. What can I say. I've got pictures galore. And if I've got my dimensions right,it would be just over 4' high and 3 1/4' deep, and about 3' wide. I don't know if I got the stones for that yet:confused:. It is intriguing though. I'm still thinking about it.:naughty

PM me your email addy Jeff and I will send you all the images I have or R1. Its not much but its all yours. I would love to see this in 1/6th

Back