1/6 Mars Toys MAT014 Joker (Jack Nicholson)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m definitely interested in two of that tie.

Going to make two Party Man Jokers. One with the melting face and one with the clean face.

So I sent Dino measurements based off of where the tie ends should land on my DX08 and how it would look with Joker standing upright as he does in the pic below. Here is his adjusted prototype.

IMG_0210.jpeg

IMG_0275.jpeg

IMG_0276.jpeg

That’s true. Better dolls than drugs or alcohol or fatty foods or hookers.

Hell, the plastic crack probably keeps those other potential addictions at bay!
I’m definitely addicted. I think hookers and drug’s would be cheaper at this point. I have 15 hot toys I plan to buy this year and I don’t really need most of them. But, my sick brain needs them. I have a bunch of figures still sealed in the shipper and I’m completely out of room, but yeah, order a Dewback for $700. I need an intervention.

I’m definitely addicted. I think hookers and drug’s would be cheaper at this point. I have 15 hot toys I plan to buy this year and I don’t really need most of them. But, my sick brain needs them. I have a bunch of figures still sealed in the shipper and I’m completely out of room, but yeah, order a Dewback for $700. I need an intervention.
Yes I find myself feeling like it's always just one more man just one more, LOL, definitely an addiction and one more on the expensive side also it's not a cheap Hobby like some people said. I really enjoy it I don't have the money for it at all but I'm trying to just get what I like for now and then I'll figure out the rest when it comes. I just don't want to put myself in debt and then have to end up selling all of my figures to recover.

He should be shipping out any day now according to what I've been reading. Ready to purchase a second cabinet to put my fingers in the first one is pretty much full already and I have about six figures on the way, I'm going to say I'm going to stop after that but for some reason I don't believe that myself. I really need to get my motorcycle also LOL, not like I have a lot of options of choices and not much money to work with. So choices must be made.

He should be shipping out any day now according to what I've been reading. Ready to purchase a second cabinet to put my fingers in the first one is pretty much full already and I have about six figures on the way, I'm going to say I'm going to stop after that but for some reason I don't believe that myself. I really need to get my motorcycle also LOL, not like I have a lot of options of choices and not much money to work with. So choices must be made.
To put my fingers in not fingers LOL I always send my message out before I proofread it.

Back