1:6 Marion Ravenwood portrait (New pictures added 3/30/2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1:6 Marion Ravenwood portrait

Received Marion today and she looks great :D
Now I have to find the perfect body for her
5165105807_297792289b_b.jpg

The picture does not do her justice. I'll try to take some more pictures over the weekend.

Hi guys,
Here's what I think is a better picture of Marion (with Indy). Right now she is sporting a Triad Eve body with a Liv doll dress and bracelets. The necklace is one of my wife's rings.
Not sure if she will keep the body but I think the dress works well for a post Raiders adventure with Indy :)

5172602572_c8e82d8ef6_b.jpg

I think that the biggest thing that we are all going to encounter here is scale issues regarding the head to body ratio:

photo-24.jpg

photo-23.jpg

photo-25.png

Marion's head, frankly, seems a touch bit bigger then Indy's. We don't have to display them exactly next to each other, and I am not complaining, to finally have a Marion figure to go with Indy is awesome!

The question now becomes finding the perfect body to match said ratio (I am more than confident about Spencer for all of the clothes).

I am just using a cheap temp body here that is roughly the size of an Eva body.

I can't get over how awesome this head sculpt is. I can't wait to have enough posts so that I can send you a PM to place an order.

I'm not a big fan of the EVA body by Triad. I have the Alpha body by Triad which I think is far and away better than the Eva. I've read the Eva body may need adjustment in the torso to keep it standing straight . If it weren't for that, it wouldn't be a bad figure.

Great job. I don't think you could sculpt a better likeness

I wonder what an unpainted one is running- in price?

He's also selling them on Ebay!

I think he offers a better rate here though. :D

Snyder-man: I'm also curious if the small neck adjustment is still something you are going to do? Removing that bit of neck from the jawline so it works better for HT/Triad type bodies.

Great customs here, I'm amazed by the great likeness of this Marion. If I could to have the time to get all the clothes for her, I´m sure would be the perfect companion for Indy

I think he offers a better rate here though. :D

Snyder-man: I'm also curious if the small neck adjustment is still something you are going to do? Removing that bit of neck from the jawline so it works better for HT/Triad type bodies.

We can if someone is using that body.

We can if someone is using that body.

Excellent, good to know. When you make one for someone, please, please snap a pic and post it so we can see. I'm very curious how it will look as I too have an Eva body for this one.

So guys, when you order, be sure to tell him which body you are using for this Marion figure.

Back