1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a customer send me some constructive feedback... which I always need... Said that instead if having my whips so dusty in appearance, that I should have them appear more glossy, and leatherlike... went back and looked at screen grabs from the films and had to concur... Thus I have developed a new method of building whips... (was also advised that the "turks head knots" / pommel should be smaller in diameter .... also created a new dyeing process for the holsters... I now initially dye the leather in one color.... then later apply a leather stain over that on them after... ThenView attachment 385922 after all of that weather them... appearance is MUCH better and more accurate.. that being said .... I have TEN new styled whips on the workbench in the process of being completed... if interested in a whip... and wanting to actually purchase one... just advise through PM...

[URL=https://s396.photobucket.com/user/fishlippi/media/IMG_7770%202.jpg.html] [/URL]

Hello mfisher, i've received your whipe and the job is amazing....thks a lot ! About the color of the whipe, what do you use to make it more accurate? Easy to make for a beginner? Thks

Had a customer send me some constructive feedback... which I always need... Said that instead if having my whips so dusty in appearance, that I should have them appear more glossy, and leatherlike... went back and looked at screen grabs from the films and had to concur... Thus I have developed a new method of building whips... (was also advised that the "turks head knots" / pommel should be smaller in diameter .... also created a new dyeing process for the holsters... I now initially dye the leather in one color.... then later apply a leather stain over that on them after... ThenView attachment 385922 after all of that weather them... appearance is MUCH better and more accurate.. that being said .... I have TEN new styled whips on the workbench in the process of being completed... if interested in a whip... and wanting to actually purchase one... just advise through PM...

[URL=https://s396.photobucket.com/user/fishlippi/media/IMG_7770%202.jpg.html] [/URL]

Sent you a PM, Mike.

And selling this one, by silentsurfer.
9a6d12e1e0b6f3434959fa6820396622.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow that looks amazing.

Home at last! Now I'm just waiting on my V2 Inigo sculpt from Nathan to put on the jacket version and I'm finally done with my Raiders Indy's!! Happy Day!!! Woo-hoo!
2cea11a136040bb591a19387d230b022.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Amazing!! [emoji1319][emoji1319] more pics!! [emoji33]

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Hi Mike,

A little confused. Is this a run over and above the whips we pm'd about previously? Or do we all need to pm again?

I'm still very much interested in purchasing a whip if this is instead of the pre Christmas order.

Thanks!
Simon.

It turned out great.
So much win. Hot Toys...Do you SEE this?!!!! THIS is Indiana Jones!!!!

That jacket....:drool
Thanks!

Hahah I'd love to see HT take on Indy again. Hell, I wouldn't mind seeing Blitzways take on him as well. Or another from SS from Last Crusade would kick ass too.

Very nice Indy, Rzeznikk. Congrats. :clap

Is that the Yunsil jacket? The weight of it and the folds on the sleeves look outstanding.
Thank you, Yes it's the Yunsil jacket painted/weathered by Jacob. He added the wrinkles into the coat with stiffener. Makes the Yunsil coat even more amazing! It's crazy the difference it makes!
Yeah that looks outstanding.
Thank you sir!

I know it's not my business, but how you got paintups and weathering from an artist, who are "closed for new comisions" for so long time...?Is here any "medicine" to open him for a person? ))
But of course figure looks great, just eyes looks too much squeezed on sculpt.
Anyway- congrats!

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

I know it's not my business, but how you got paintups and weathering from an artist, who are "closed for new comisions" for so long time...?Is here any "medicine" to open him for a person? ))
But of course figure looks great, just eyes looks too much squeezed on sculpt.
Anyway- congrats!

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk
Thanks. Eyes really aren't much of a problem in person, but Fords eyes do get pretty squinty when he smiles big if you look at stills.

I got a spot in line back when Inigo first announced this sculpt. Asked if I could get on the list. That was 7 some months ago.

Some more quick pics of the sculpt on the Cairo Indy set up. This will be this sculpts home once I get my V2 sculpt back. Which that one is going on the Indy with Jacket. I'll have my two definitive looks for Raiders Indy. Just trying to keep an eye out for another Yunsil shirt.
80c083a85c95c67f80dc6e90f3e43646.jpg
38290e296b97cb43184e0b823367c927.jpg

Back