1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
May I ask you to take measurements of sculpt from ear to ear?I think it's less as 33 mm?

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Some more quick pics of the sculpt on the Cairo Indy set up. This will be this sculpts home once I get my V2 sculpt back. Which that one is going on the Indy with Jacket. I'll have my two definitive looks for Raiders Indy. Just trying to keep an eye out for another Yunsil shirt.
80c083a85c95c67f80dc6e90f3e43646.jpg
38290e296b97cb43184e0b823367c927.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Looks great man, loving the whole set up.

Looks good, but just so you know, with a little work, you can really make that HT shirt shine.
I've done some work on the HT already. Nodded it so it's open more glued the buttons on the other side of the shirt. Made tiny slits for holes for the buttons on the other side. I'm just not a fan of the large collar. And the overall bulky feel to it. It's a fine placeholder till I fine something better. :)Screenshot_20180109-181008.jpg

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Off the top of my head, these are the mods I've done to a couple of mine:

-Removed all those over-sized buttons and replaced them.
-Bleached and re-dyed the whole shirt to get rid of that yellow tint the stock one has and give it that slightly grey Raiders look.
-Water-treated and stiffened the collar (trust me, no more over-sized disco inferno Indy).

In my mind, when done right, this sure as hell beats paying some over-the-top price for a Yunsil or Kato shirt.

Off the top of my head, these are the mods I've done to a couple of mine:

-Removed all those over-sized buttons and replaced them.
-Bleached and re-dyed the whole shirt to get rid of that yellow tint the stock one has and give it that slightly grey Raiders look.
-Water-treated and stiffened the collar (trust me, no more over-sized disco inferno Indy).

In my mind, when done right, this sure as hell beats paying some over-the-top price for a Yunsil or Kato shirt.
Oh wow that's some overhaul on that shirt! Lol you have any pics? I'd love to see.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I don't know...there's something...missing...

;)

When's your smiling sculpt coming in mate?

Ha ha! Yep!! He’s gone to Mark Simpson for his paint-up, so I’m looking at a 4-6 week turnaround. It’s OK, because he has the un-hatted Inigo V2 to keep him company for now (which will be going on my ToD tuxedo Indy).

9B7EE1D9-2699-447D-A545-D9906BE04F0A.jpg

Back