1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ce348561e4fdc6ca0a040166ee696911.jpg

Beautiful shot.

This looks good, in naturally lit pics the eye colour doesn't bother me so much. Have to see how it looks in hand....
Sorry bout the side way pic am using my phone. I tried rotating pic gets a error up load instead :slap
That's more or less how it will look in hand. I tried keep natural lighting. 20160610_193500.jpgsome amazing pics posted out there nice pic Rodriciones

Got my new body last night and threw this together... needs more futzing and little mods for me.. alot of yours look great.. I am happy with this

Is this the outfit from Sideshow's original Raiders Indy? If so, it doesn't looks as bad as I thought it would. The pants and jacket fit a lot better on the hot toys body.

Sorry bout the side way pic am using my phone. I tried rotating pic gets a error up load instead :slap
That's more or less how it will look in hand. I tried keep natural lighting. some amazing pics posted out there nice pic Rodriciones

I think I'll be happy with that, I may not even have to repaint the body on mine, which I can do as the upper torso is hard plastic.

I've read some others that had to sort of just sit the head on the body's as they couldn't get it securely on. I took the insert out of the sculpt and placed it onto the ball joint and its secure on there and able to reach normal posing

Back