1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
l6pQAoV.jpg

giphy.gif

Big thanks to Merek for these parts and the bundle deal he gave, besides the body which I grabbed from TA the other day off of ANH Solo.

Full Metal belt + gun holster + Strain Raiders whip + DX05 (upgraded golden button) satchel + mfisher satchel strap. Just need the Siberian Raider outfit, find some good shoes and a sculpt. Maybe do a base to top it off.
I am doing the same thing as you in anticipation of the Siberian Raiders and Last Crusade runs. I had Mfisher make a Last Crusade rig and whip, got two pairs of Pickz shoes , Ton Ton's bag strap and DID satchel combo , an old Soveriegn Studious Raiders whip , 2 JX01 bodies and a Hot Toys S&W Revolver. I am using my SS Satchel and Mfisher strap from my current Raiders Indy , whew that was alot!

It makes me happy to see so many Indy fans benefit from my own Indy addiction getting artist to make boots, outfits etc. Lol God help the Mad Max fans cause I'm starting on that Fury Road now. 😅

It makes me happy to see so many Indy fans benefit from my own Indy addiction getting artist to make boots, outfits etc. Lol God help the Mad Max fans cause I'm starting on that Fury Road now. 😅
Yeah and a 1,000 bucks later thanks to you! LOL! Glad I can finally have the Indiana Jones figures I've always wanted!

For those not on Facebook here are some pics of Stian Jensens Indy’s that I painted up! Happy how these turned out!

Attachments

• Stian_Raidersv2_Round2_EDITED-15.jpeg
    Stian_Raidersv2_Round2_EDITED-15.jpeg
    9.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Stian_Raidersv2_Round2_EDITED-22.jpeg
    Stian_Raidersv2_Round2_EDITED-22.jpeg
    8 MB · Views: 0
  • Stian_Raidersv2_Round2_EDITED-24.jpeg
    Stian_Raidersv2_Round2_EDITED-24.jpeg
    6.8 MB · Views: 0
  • Stian_Temple_Round2_Edited-14.jpeg
    Stian_Temple_Round2_Edited-14.jpeg
    8.9 MB · Views: 0
  • Stian_Indy_Trilogy-22.jpeg
    Stian_Indy_Trilogy-22.jpeg
    9.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Stian_Temple_Round2_Edited-04.jpeg
    Stian_Temple_Round2_Edited-04.jpeg
    10 MB · Views: 0
Awesome paintwork, James! :clap Nice to see an Indy sculpt with a distinct expression given how expressive an actor Ford is. Still wish Inigo would offer up his range of Indy sculpts. I may need to try him again.

Back