1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is his other image on Insta also it seems there could possibly be a idol and stand type dio? Anyways it doesn't look bad but the paint makes it look like Dan Stevens a bit. Lol
Screenshot_20220122-002937~2.png
460517612.jpg

I was getting some Liam Helmsworth from the profile, not sure why. Looks excellent still but like most Ford sculpts there's often shades of other actors. Wonder if they're close to revealing the outfit and full figure.

The glossy lips and blue eyes aren't doing it any favors.

I get a bit of a Buffy vibe from the sculpt.

Anyway, I made a black-and-white version of the picture so I wasn't distracted by the paint and its a very good Ford sculpt for sure, especially when you shrink it down to in-hand scale on your monitor.

BW check.jpg

Per Evil Ash's request her are some pics of my old SS Raiders Indy, enjoy Bone Head! Lol! Recipe.. SS Indy head repainted by Sniderman, MFisher set whip, holster, gun belt and bag strap, SS Kotcs jacket and glued down the collar and on a SS GI Flint body. I want to port it over to an old HT body I have but am waiting for the Present Toys Indy to get some boots and trouser belt.

Attachments

• IMG_20220122_135944444.jpg
    IMG_20220122_135944444.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_20220122_135505884.jpg
    IMG_20220122_135505884.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_20220122_135401372.jpg
    IMG_20220122_135401372.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
I was getting some Liam Helmsworth from the profile, not sure why. Looks excellent still but like most Ford sculpts there's often shades of other actors. Wonder if they're close to revealing the outfit and full figure.
Just saw this, can I get some more details like who is making this , cost ect... Thanks

Just saw this, can I get some more details like who is making this , cost ect... Thanks
It's a full figure run by Gesus Studios (Sold out a long time ago) the sculpt is made by Mina Yu. The cost for the whole set is 2-3k. And it's mostly due to the tailor for the outfit being Addblue the most expensive tailor in the hobby.

It's a full figure run by Gesus Studios (Sold out a long time ago) the sculpt is made by Mina Yu. The cost for the whole set is 2-3k. And it's mostly due to the tailor for the outfit being Addblue the most expensive tailor in the hobby.
Thanks for the info! The cost just made my jaw drop! That's what I spend on figures in the course of about 18 months.

That's disappointing that the head sculpt isn't available separately, Mina Yu did a great job on it.

That's disappointing that the head sculpt isn't available separately, Mina Yu did a great job on it.
Yeah it's a shame but that's the exclusivity of these runs if you can get on then great but expect to pay big money for it. I'm hoping we see more accessories for Indy and how the full outfit will turn out.

Last edited:

Anyway, I made a black-and-white version of the picture so I wasn't distracted by the paint and its a very good Ford sculpt for sure, especially when you shrink it down to in-hand scale on your monitor.

View attachment 557649
That makes a huge difference. Looks much better there, without the red lip gloss, too.

View attachment 557649
I see some Buffy, especially from that lower angle. Definitely a younger Ford than the Buffy, which I still go back and forth on for using as a Raiders or Last Crusade figure.

If the hat is tweaked this should still be an exceptional figure. Can't wait for the full reveal. Nice to see Indy get this kind of treatment.

I actually like the less squinty version better, I see more Ford there. He never had a Clint squint, which is what I see in the top one. Neither is 100% Ford, and neither really is the Gesus one. I have still yet to see a sculpt except Trevor Grove's original Raiders where I've instantly gone "That's Indy!". If he hadn't been hampered by SSC's poor production work of the time, we'd see that head as definitive. It's a crying shame he was never called on to produce another. With the right production his work is exemplary, some of my favourite NECA figures feature his work handled properly.

Tried to hair my Indy head, but I think I need a new try. It wasn't the best head to start with, but going to learn to get better at rooting.

9tQy7ydh.jpg

Whoa! I may need that! But I bets its pricey...

Need to see the final scaled in a figure's hand. Clearly you don't buy this to fit inside a holster.
Better start saving!
Always very nice work from Full Metal Customs, but he's way out of my price range for what you get unfortunately.
Yeah, they really do amazing work but most is out of my price range as well. That said I did bite the bullet for the Indy web belt/gunbelt combo and Shining axe. Both are exceptional of course.

Yeah, they really do amazing work but most is out of my price range as well. That said I did bite the bullet for the Indy web belt/gunbelt combo and Shining axe. Both are exceptional of course.
For sure! The quality is definitely always there, even just going by pics. I keep considering the Indy web belt every time I see it, but I just can't do it :lol

Back