1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gesus revolver and holster.
99A751FF-3CDB-4319-96DF-F3D4D7A76DB7.jpeg
F9849CF9-2CFC-4689-B28A-5DC1CE1C764E.jpeg
F5039243-581D-48E0-ADEA-38093574FA34.jpeg
FBC8443B-58E9-40ED-A3CA-14C6524C8DEE.jpeg
ABAAC266-AF8B-44A4-B727-50C8AB46ECB7.jpeg

Thanks for posting those.

Hmmm... revolver looks nice, though not real sharp on the details. Is it real metal?

I'm not liking the holster too much -- wrong texture, pinched bottom. Good color though.

Didn't see them post any details but it looks like it might be metal. The handle seems a little bit rough to me.

Holster seems to have some issues. I thought mfisher was going to make the holsters as he did the whip but apparently not.

Didn't see them post any details but it looks like it might be metal. The handle seems a little bit rough to me.

Holster seems to have some issues. I thought mfisher was going to make the holsters as he did the whip but apparently not.
I don't think Mike would do the holster as he is busy and Gesus never gave info if he would. I believe whoever made the revolver made the holster also.

Amazing improvement. I always felt the original Buffy's irises were too large, resulting in a somewhat forlorn look, and maybe too much blue. That's clearly been fixed on yours.

The heavier beard really makes it feel more like Raiders too.

Ford is in there after all! The original always made me think of Bradley Cooper. Deckard is Buffy's best Ford though and was copied by Dark Toys for their figure.

Back