1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks very good.

I wish someone would come up with "the" Raiders fedora that would be flexible enough to fit different head sculpts.
That’s a pretty good idea. Sort of surprised no one has done it yet actually. Not even third parties have made a KO of the HT DX hat which is pretty nice

It is a beautiful render.

But I feel that something gets lost in the printing process once these Indy sculpts get realized in solid form. I am eager to see this printed all the same. Without that hat, this might work better.
Yeah, have to see it printed, and painted really. Something always changes from the render. Originally he was going to do a "professor" Indy with this haired sculpt. Not much difference but I guess this would mean no spot for the glasses to fit in.

I asked if he was planning to add a neck. You'd think for either Shanghai or the professor look that a neck would be the better option.

Thought I post some news of my Indy. After the paint on the nose of my buffy sculpt was chipped off leaving a line on it I decided to send it to Mike Yuan for a repaint. I feel we need to see another artist take a crack at that sculpt. Plus he can finally match it to the body I have for my Indy. Lol

Last edited:
Screenshot_20211020-182156_Gallery.jpg

Not painted yet but you call tell he looks like Ford.

That another new jacket for 2021? I thought he just made a new one in 2019? Or did he never finish that 2019 run due to Covid?

That painted Inigo sculpt looks good in the photo too.

That another new jacket for 2021? I thought he just made a new one in 2019? Or did he never finish that 2019 run due to Covid?

That painted Inigo sculpt looks good in the photo too.
My understanding based on his post is that he made the 25 pants/shirt sets, in late 2019 maybe. I'm not sure what the initial source of the delay on the jackets was. But then Hong Kong had all the political problems and then COVID. So he's now honoring that original plan to make the jackets for the current* owners of those sets. Price is $850-950 or so depending on owner status.

My understanding based on his post is that he made the 25 pants/shirt sets, in late 2019 maybe. I'm not sure what the initial source of the delay on the jackets was. But then Hong Kong had all the political problems and then COVID. So he's now honoring that original plan to make the jackets for the current* owners of those sets. Price is $850-950 or so depending on owner status.

Ah, OK, so its just finishing up the original plan. Thanks!

Back