1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that the original Medicom ANH Han sculpt? Looks more like the Enterbay sculpt from the Ultimate Unison (MedicomxEnterbay) ROTJ figure. That was a good Ford sculpt too but it also had a psycho death stare lol

I have a cast of that modded Enterbay UU Solo sculpt that I bought years ago from a fellow board member. I only recently got it painted. Definitely captures the "focused Ford" look.

"Here he is...":
20211005_061713.jpg
20211005_061742.jpg

Do you guys think the Phicen M33 would be too buff for a TOD Indy? Maybe M32 would be better since it’s a little skinnier? Now that my work on the clothing is done (for now), I’m trying to get a good body for him that’s not the TTM19 style. The standard body is really grinding my gears with the chest seeming to be one skin tone, the arms another (plus the missing paint at the elbow joint), then the hands also seem to be a slightly different shade along with the wrist joints not matching. And the head skin tone doesn’t seem to match any of those directly. It’s all very “close enough” but like they were all painted slightly differently. He’s currently on the Sideshow Nathan Drake body since that one is the same as the TOD Indy, but has an even tone all around and the head is a “close enough” skintone match. Just wondering if maybe one of the Phicen bodies would match a little more? Then there’s the added bonus of the seamless elbow and exposed knee in the pants.

Do you guys think the Phicen M33 would be too buff for a TOD Indy? Maybe M32 would be better since it’s a little skinnier? Now that my work on the clothing is done (for now), I’m trying to get a good body for him that’s not the TTM19 style. The standard body is really grinding my gears with the chest seeming to be one skin tone, the arms another (plus the missing paint at the elbow joint), then the hands also seem to be a slightly different shade along with the wrist joints not matching. And the head skin tone doesn’t seem to match any of those directly. It’s all very “close enough” but like they were all painted slightly differently. He’s currently on the Sideshow Nathan Drake body since that one is the same as the TOD Indy, but has an even tone all around and the head is a “close enough” skintone match. Just wondering if maybe one of the Phicen bodies would match a little more? Then there’s the added bonus of the seamless elbow and exposed knee in the pants.
The M33 works fine for ToD Indy.
15FCE5D4-3DDC-41A4-8070-0BF711E3FCEB.jpeg

Not bad. Would like to see it get painted. Wonder if he’s still in talks to get it mass produced and painted by a factory. Would be nice to have another painted option for someone like me who is very late to the Indy figure game

Wow that Buffy sculpt is really the best there is. The lighting really shows off that sculpt so well :clap
:duff Thanks, Gipetto! This is sort of my go-to lighting now for this sculpt. Harsh in the front (to one side) and then some backlighting to better define the shape of the hat. Likeness seems to pop more like that.
The Buffy does seem to suit that look very well. Love to see a full figure shot in that lighting.
There is something about it that works for the older Last Crusade Indy. Since I've started down the path of a Henry it seems like I should explore options here. Need to reverse the gun belt, and I have a lighter web belt I can use too.

634D7406-2B99-4A3D-AB7C-D6DC96763CDF.jpeg

68C7D465-958A-421F-9BC3-CFA3AE4BCC3A.jpeg

Hit me up Ton Ton... I'll get you the right strap for that custom... looks fantastic - save for the strap :)
Thanks, Mike! I think this is the first Raiders one I picked up from you some years back. Definitely need a TLC one.

Back