1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Noticed some cool lighting in the office today with the afternoon sun.

Very nice! It's great when you can get natural light to play to your advantage.

This was the only time I got it working for me:

New Jones 0014.jpg

New JX body for Indy. Also reworked my Iris jacket a bit. Felt like I went a little too heavy on the weathering initially. And I added silver to the zipper. Feeling much better about this jacket now. [emoji1783]

Keep going back and forth on which set up I like better. The V2/Yunsil or V3/Iris. [emoji2369]

Also had Indy hang with Solo for a bit in the Falcon tonight. [emoji1]
FB_IMG_1598660918248.jpgFB_IMG_1598660912768.jpgFB_IMG_1598660915908.jpgFB_IMG_1598660910149.jpgFB_IMG_1598660885603.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Very nice! It's great when you can get natural light to play to your advantage.

This was the only time I got it working for me:

View attachment 494149

Nice, Rogerbee, brings it alive, makes it a little bit cinematic.

Ton Ton, who painted your Jnix?

As Rzeznikk said, SilentSurfer painted the sculpt. Does exceptional work, have my three 80s Ford figures painted by him now (Jnix ANH Han/Jnix Indy/Inigo Deckard).

Nice, Rogerbee, brings it alive, makes it a little bit cinematic.

As Rzeznikk said, SilentSurfer painted the sculpt. Does exceptional work, have my three 80s Ford figures painted by him now (Jnix ANH Han/Jnix Indy/Inigo Deckard).

Does exceptional work indeed, but one of the most vile and unprofessional ?artists? I?ve had the misfortune of dealing with in my 15 years in the hobby.

Just a friendly warning in case anyone is wanting his services.

New JX body for Indy. Also reworked my Iris jacket a bit. Felt like I went a little too heavy on the weathering initially. And I added silver to the zipper. Feeling much better about this jacket now. [emoji1783]

Keep going back and forth on which set up I like better. The V2/Yunsil or V3/Iris. [emoji2369]

Also had Indy hang with Solo for a bit in the Falcon tonight. [emoji1]

Which JX body did you use, Joshua? It looks great!

Does exceptional work indeed, but one of the most vile and unprofessional ?artists? I?ve had the misfortune of dealing with in my 15 years in the hobby.

Sorry to hear that Captain. What on earth happened?

Sorry to hear that Captain. What on earth happened?

Thanks man.

it was not about wait times. I?ve been in this game long enough to know estimates are exactly that and you need patience. It was his general attitude, disrespect, name calling and complete radio silence on me once I had paid.

The final straw for me was when I received the message:

?bottom line is I have the head now. Want it back, send $100 and I?ll decide how it is sent out?.

The whole experience was so toxic at this point I just cut my losses and said he could keep what I had originally paid him and the sculpt, just to be rid of him and the stress.

A tiny part of me thought he would do the decent thing and still send my property back to me and it would show up sometime but instead he listed it somewhere (a FB group I guess?) and sold it that same day.

That is absolutely horrendous.

It would be interesting to hear his side of things but having bought from you previously I know you're a good egg.

What was the sculpt?

That is one Indy sculpt I don't have. I always felt the nose was too small and the eyes were too big and googly on it for me. Saying that though some of the pictures on here from those who have it have really made it look great on their customs.

damn those are FINE!!!!

Thanks man [emoji846]

:goodpost:
I couldn't agree more...

I have had a total of 10 sculpts painted by him within the last 1-2 years and never had any issues. (Although I ended up waiting the longest for the first paint up) My only assumption is you must have pissed him off or rubbed him the wrong way at some point during your dealing with him. [emoji2369]

Thanks man [emoji846]

I have had a total of 10 sculpts painted by him within the last 1-2 years and never had any issues. (Although I ended up waiting the longest for the first paint up) My only assumption is you must have pissed him off or rubbed him the wrong way at some point during your dealing with him. [emoji2369]

Nice assumption.

But trust me, I?m not the only one, (talking about multiple veteran stand up collectors), so regardless of your good experience; no excuse for his actions at all.

Glad you haven?t had any issues though, and know you?re a regular customer, per your insta which I follow and love.

Nice assumption.

But trust me, I?m not the only one, (talking about multiple veteran stand up collectors), so regardless of your good experience; no excuse for his actions at all.

Glad you haven?t had any issues though, and know you?re a regular customer, per your insta which I follow and love.

Not trying to offend. I dont know the facts or full story and without Nathan here to get his side thats all we have to go on.

I know other veteran collectors have had issues with him too like O'Delle and Dean. But what I've come to learn with Nathan is you WILL get your sculpt painted and returned. Some times the wait sucks. Hell I had to bug him for 14 months to get my V2 Indy painted. Trust me, I was getting impatient and pissed too. But after striking up a conversation with him and shooting the **** about everything from Halloween to SW to Indy...etc. sometimes it helps to build a relationship with these artists outside of just a transaction. [emoji2369]

Back