1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been working a bit on this little guy, anyone know of a 1/6 Nurhachi?
20200904_004522.jpg

Medicom had one and the 3.75 figures includes a great nuharchi that actually scales really goo with 1/6 figures

I've been working a bit on this little guy, anyone know of a 1/6 Nurhachi?

Looking good, though his eyes are more hazel in colour. One characteristic with his irises that few pick up on is that one is slightly larger than the other. It's well illustrated here:

059.jpg

It can look more subtle than that, but it is definitely there:

120712170635-harrison-ford-19-super-169.jpg

Last edited:
Looking good, though his eyes are more hazel in colour. One characteristic with his irises that few pick up on is that one is slightly larger than the other. It's well illustrated here:

View attachment 494612

It can look more subtle than that, but it is definitely there:

View attachment 494613
I think Harrison's eyes are the most difficult to achieve, its color changes a lot depending on the light, but after some research, the main color to me was not actually hazel but some dark blueish grey mixed with brown and even a bit of green. Toned down because of scale.
Even the eyes are different in color with (his) right eye having more brown. I did what I could! :monkey2
It's still wip, so let's see how it ends, I'm happy I could get this headsculpt, it's awsome, my fav.
20200904_104738.jpg
Anyway, thanks for the tip, Rogerbee, I'll try more hazel the next MJ I have coming!

I could be wrong, but isn't that sculpt a combination of the MJ and the Jnix (the hair especially)? That's what it looks like to me.

I think Harrison's eyes are the most difficult to achieve, its color changes a lot depending on the light, but after some research, the main color to me was not actually hazel but some dark blueish grey mixed with brown and even a bit of green. Toned down because of scale.
Even the eyes are different in color with (his) right eye having more brown. I did what I could! :monkey2
It's still wip, so let's see how it ends, I'm happy I could get this headsculpt, it's awsome, my fav.
View attachment 494631
Anyway, thanks for the tip, Rogerbee, I'll try more hazel the next MJ I have coming!

Coming along!

I have hazel eyes myself, so I went into an art shop and asked the assistant to find a pastel that matched them.

Yeah I think so as well, listed just as "custom Indiana" . I have yet to recieve a MjChoi with Inigo fedora that for me is the best likeness I've seen so far.

It's a pretty well-done hybrid if so. It's funny, in my opinion (and others), the Jnix un-hatted looks better than the hatted one.

118811490_349272922924349_1785173716781255548_n.jpg118994624_366994858024647_1764743956193772400_n.jpg

Yep, that's mine and obligatory crappy phone pics don't do it justice. Painter is 357PARTMENT (South Korean based) on Insta who do incredible work.

Wasn't planning to show it off until I had all the parts, namely belt and satchel strap.

Thanks and I didn't even know there were different versions of the zipper. Big thanks for Cap'n Cook for sorting it out for me.

Wow! That is likely the best I have seen the v3 look. Goes to show you the value of paintwork. It really can make all the difference.

Its also amazing how different that sculpt looks in the 357 photo vs heon123s cell phone picture. Also proves how photography can affect how people see your sculpt.

Great Indy, heon123!

Back