1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When did this all happen with RavenEye? I never heard any of this before. Would be a real shame.

With Mfisher out of the business and RavenEye too, then there literally is only one place left for Indy belts and holsters... SteveO. And I've never bought from him before.

Mr. E you really need to start learning how to do belts and holsters to go with your boot work.

I kind of figured that, since you never ask for one. But are they private for your use only or do you on occasion sell? Be very careful how you answer, because you will get inundated by PMs...

When did this all happen with RavenEye? I never heard any of this before. Would be a real shame.

I worked with him directly about a year or so ago. The custom figure run was further back, like 6 or so years.

You never heard it because I never said anything. I thought he was out of the game, now that he's back, I feel like it's my obligation to let people know my experience. Typically, when I hear about custom people gone bad, it's always aggrieved people coming out of the woodwork with their stories AFTER the artist has disappeared. I'm just giving people fair warning.

I kind of figured that, since you never ask for one. But are they private for your use only or do you on occasion sell? Be very careful how you answer, because you will get inundated by PMs...

Usually just for my own figures as I can't stand most stock belts. My collection is mostly customs anyway, so belts will be needed. Plus a lot of the stock belts deteriorate over time (like HT's Indy). However, I do on occasion re-use the hardware (buckles for example) on my custom belts.

Had to screen shot this. Screenshot_2020-05-27-22-37-33~2.jpg

Funny because to me he always comes through and has been active for the time your specifying. I've worked with him many times and he never got cold feet and his work is top notch. Plus he talked about this situation on his forum and it's lot different then what you are saying. Here is the Convo he posted.

What a bummer.

It's wild he would post screenshots like that. Makes me regret even bringing it up. Though I guess that's the point of why he did what he did.

It makes it worse that you're re-posting it here.

What a bummer.

It's wild he would post screenshots like that. Makes me regret even bringing it up. Though I guess that's the point of why he did what he did.

It makes it worse that you're re-posting it here.
He's not here to defend himself if anything the fault can be on both sides but at least people will know the full story and judge it for themselves. There is nothing wrong with giving warning but you make it seem like he disappeared completely and took money with him.

Did Prime Geek survive? I thought its site disappeared some time ago. I had it bookmarked and then it was gone. They just on Facebook now?

Interesting read given the history. I really didn't understand what was going on though.

Did Prime Geek survive? I thought its site disappeared some time ago. I had it bookmarked and then it was gone. They just on Facebook now?

Interesting read given the history. I really didn't understand what was going on though.

It is still active but renamed to primegeekculture.com

I know electricbadges has made a Dr. Jones (Prof Jones) figure, but has anyone else? Seems I remember a couple over the years but I couldn't find any pictures of them. Most are made with the Henry Jones Sideshow clothing.

I don't know why I'm becoming obsessed with the idea of a Prof. Jones (Raiders).

I know electricbadges has made a Dr. Jones (Prof Jones) figure, but has anyone else? Seems I remember a couple over the years but I couldn't find any pictures of them. Most are made with the Henry Jones Sideshow clothing.

I don't know why I'm becoming obsessed with the idea of a Prof. Jones (Raiders).

20200407_193822.jpg

Back