1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trust me I poured my heart and soul into constantly sending notes and images of the outfit in order for it to come out right. Lol a lot of revisions went into it thanks to Iris as she just wanted it to be done. But kept it up so it would be more accurate to the film and she finally gave us something great. Outside of the communication part and wait for replies to emails. I'm glad I was able to make this run a success.

Thanks for making this happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was, and very well run, I'm a bit surprised by the last-minute anxiety occurring, though I guess it's cause we're so close. Like having to suddenly piss when you get off your exit.

I think the big runs on popular characters (like the ANH Leia dress, which was a loooong wait searching for the right material) bring in some folks that aren't as accustomed to the huge gaps in communication with a foreign entity and all the ensuing random delays.

But honestly this thing seems like it got put together far faster than Sideshow can tease and release a figure. What was Skiff Lando 18 months from preview to pre-order?

For me it's not so much anxiety or worry that I'm not getting what I paid for it's more annoying. Especially after hearing she was going on vacation before shipping out when we were told they were done and ready to ship. Why not just ship them out before she go on vacation? Just silly to me. And now it's the 1st of Feb. Still no tracking email. After being told she was shipping on the 28th.

I know Luis said she made a mistake and sent the wrong list and that she was sending the correct one soon and if they've all been sent that's great. Just find it weird (and also annoying) that if we all paid for shipping why wouldnt she send all of us emails at the same time. I think theres been a handful that have recieved tracking and others have not. If anything that's where people are getting the anxiety from.

I 100% agree Luis did an excellent job with this and sourcing reference and communication was absolutely solid with him. I cant speak the same for on Iris end.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

This isn't directed at you, there's just been some general grumbling as the run is just about to wrap up, all the general complaints about these runs are valid. You can't win with these customs. I'm on that ESB Han Yunsil run and the opposite problem is going on as you know, which is that we the customers are prolonging and delaying it from moving forward due to people falling off. Don't know if Yunsil will wait forever there but she finished the prototype a year ago. Don't even know what could be communicated to her other than "still trying to get people to pay".

Sometimes too much communication leads to false promises and more expectations. Then think of HT, we almost never hear anything about delays, we just know that a figure still hasn't shipped so we know it's been pushed back and that's that. I think people somewhat accept that cause it's a big company and they trust there won't be any issues.

The language barrier seems to be a huge issue too. "Starting shipping" or "shipping all"? Not clear what Iris meant but starting to seem like the former. I remember the Leia dress chilipep would get one line answers after waiting for months "material not right."

Yunsil sometimes ships (or maybe always) all outfits to the organizer and then they distribute it out to everyone and usually the organizer can't do them all at once either so batches go out and then people in the later ones start getting impatient or feel strung along. You can see it at the tail end of most custo threads. Somehow, a dude like Jnix has it all figured out. Quick turnaround, announces firm deadlines that he typically meets or communicates if a delay has happened and then ships all out at once and gives everyone tracking if they request. Have rarely seen these issues on his runs. Consummate pro.

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

Hey guys, I always wanted to get the Iris run , but im always late. Can somebody tell me the price?? thanks

So here is the set. Her belt and holster are nice but i prefer the raveneye gear. Only bad thing is my full ttm19 and jnix sculpt haven't returned with the set so now I have two things to worry about. Also I can only post it here but sorry for these meh photos. Lol 20200201_181321.jpg20200201_182431.jpg

So here is the set. Her belt and holster are nice but i prefer the raveneye gear. Only bad thing is my full ttm19 and jnix sculpt haven't returned with the set so now I have two things to worry about. Also I can only post it here but sorry for these meh photos. Lol rotate-01.jpg rotate-02.jpg
Isn't the final zipper black, did you request the nickel? Looks good though, hope you get your sculpt and body back!

Also if you want to do the ark chase on horseback or Bar in Napal. You can zip up the jacket. 20200201_191704.jpg

So here is the set. Her belt and holster are nice but i prefer the raveneye gear. Only bad thing is my full ttm19 and jnix sculpt haven't returned with the set so now I have two things to worry about. Also I can only post it here but sorry for these meh photos. LolView attachment 477606View attachment 477607

Is this your personal set in hand? [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One more image without the stand so to get an idea of the pants they baggy and have a good fit to it. The Han solo body will look good with the clothes.20200201_204422.jpg

Back