1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is pretty dead on, maybe the torso needs a slight expanding, maybe ...

And I was thinking before I would have to have some mulliput sculpting hair around the corner of the hat, but maybe not

af9185fe79970fd398190bd99d93d6ef.jpg
ffb53adaa6cb1fe900fc2c607f1ce915.png
2a05757bf18bd87af27c6a88b6ef8fef.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is pretty dead on, maybe the torso needs a slight expanding, maybe ...

And I was thinking before I would have to have some mulliput sculpting hair around the corner of the hat, but maybe not

af9185fe79970fd398190bd99d93d6ef.jpg
ffb53adaa6cb1fe900fc2c607f1ce915.png
2a05757bf18bd87af27c6a88b6ef8fef.png

Yeah theres some serious dremeling/cutting involved to remove the hair. And depending on which hat you use you may need to cut even more. I'm using the HT fedora so theres a little more give in the material.

I'm also going to add more padding or replace the body altogether. As the stock body seems to be the same as the HT DX05. Which really narrow in the hips.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

For those of you building up an "old Indy" I recommend the Sideshow jacket that came with their Crystal Skull figure. It's really well-made and nicely tailored. It's thick like cowhide and also has the snaps on the storm flap. It has the right collar also. If anyone has one lying around I'd love to see it on one of these customs.

You guys have all gone insane... I mean, Crystal Skull? Really? This is what happens when people have way too many parts available after years of trying to put together the Ultimate Indy.

'memba Raiders? 'memba how good it is? Never forget!

As Wedge would say: I can't stay with you!
Lol

While I do agree with you on the quality of the movie itself I have say that these old Indy figures are pretty cool looking. Great use was made of that 3rd party Bladerunner head.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

What methods are you folks using to remove the hair/head? Anyone want to post a pic of the converted head? I picked up the Blade Runner Ford head with the straight ahead look and want to make a KOCS Indy.

When you guys are done with your old Indys -- and I must say many of these are really well done -- but when you're done, can I please see some pictures of Temple of Doom Indiana Jones.

That's the next Indy build on my plate to go with Mola Ram hopefully and I'd like to see the bodies you guys are using. I never thought I'd make a ToD Indy so I never kept track of the right body for him. But having finished my 8 Raiders customs, I'm kind of in the mood for a new adventure.

When you guys are done with your old Indys -- and I must say many of these are really well done -- but when you're done, can I please see some pictures of Temple of Doom Indiana Jones.

That's the next Indy build on my plate to go with Mola Ram hopefully and I'd like to see the bodies you guys are using. I never thought I'd make a ToD Indy so I never kept track of the right body for him. But having finished my 8 Raiders customs, I'm kind of in the mood for a new adventure.

Phicen M33.

E4850C33-4518-4F15-8863-733928733604.jpg
AABF8486-18A3-4A87-AEA4-8ADD63A3EED6.jpg
7310A793-83F5-4384-B92D-8D9C7E30C666.jpg
4B9742E8-26FD-4A9D-BF3D-9B3FDC45E67E.jpg

TOD Indy best body is from Sideshow. It is like sculpted extremely accurately to Harrisons build at that time, I mean just the same way that with a sculpt you attempt to achieve a facial likeness, they went for how his body actually looks in the film, it?s pretty amazing actually. And the proportions are correct, including the elongated torso.

39289431d095dbc1590dd99876e2eb72.jpg

Here you go buddy. Still stock SS TOD as well. I'll echo what Faststreets said. Body is perfect for TOD Ford. Got a Rahmier repaint on the sculpt and then I weathered and sweated him up.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxzlZqYg2vd/?igshid=98p57hqepukn

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back