1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indy is one I’m having trouble not building. :lol

That I understand. For the last year I've been obsessively building or upgrading an elaborate Raiders collection to go with the Indy I finally built this time last year.

My newest obsession is to build a Streets of Cairo Indy now. I blame ShortRound for this.

That I understand. For the last year I've been obsessively building or upgrading an elaborate Raiders collection to go with the Indy I finally built this time last year.

My newest obsession is to build a Streets of Cairo Indy now. I blame ShortRound for this.

Brilliant. :lol

Do you have photos of your ROTLA Indy? Not sure if I saw it.

Thanks. But do you have any pictures of his work? He's had the same single picture up on his site for over 10 years.

Yes I do:

1HJKwv6.jpg

4lAFPb9.jpg

That's his Raiders rig, it really is great quality and you get the holster, belt and whip keeper all for the price you'd pay for just the holster from MFisher. I've had it on every incarnation of Indy I've ever done. I think he also does TOD and LC rigs as well.

Thanks for the pics!

How long have you had that rig? You said on every incarnation so you must have had this for some time. I can't find any newer pics of his work, like nothing within the last 2-3 years.

Yeah that TOD holster looks fantastic. I thought I might be able to live with the Sideshow version, but I just can't get past that weird greenish color they gave it and wasn't sure if it would be worth trying to repaint.

Thanks for the pics!

How long have you had that rig? You said on every incarnation so you must have had this for some time. I can't find any newer pics of his work, like nothing within the last 2-3 years.

Can't remember exactly must be more than 10 years, he doesn't need to update anything really, he does really well with what he does and has quite a consistent customer base. I've always recommended him whenever anyone has asked.

Back