1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iris pants almost complete just a small detail to be added. But here it is and yes it has the military hem. 20190625_164614.jpg20190625_164715.jpg

5c00bf8ee32e30fa73bc39f8227e1ae6.jpg

No one should complain about what any of you artists charge, if a web belt can go for $94., anything can cost anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The HT one is superior. Even the Sideshow one is useable if you can darken it just a wee bit.

Indy never had a green web belt ayway... at least not in any good Indy movie.

I need a gun belt and holster if anyone has a good lead.

Yikes. I need a new web belt for my Indy, but not quite that bad.
Well for the yunsil belt its overpriced. But it all depends on what one is willing to pay. I paid almost $160 for my custom made one by fullmetal and Mfisher and it is definitely worth what i paid.

Well for the yunsil belt its overpriced. But it all depends on what one is willing to pay. I paid almost $160 for my custom made one by fullmetal and Mfisher and it is definitely worth what i paid.

Mfisher made the belt and fullmetal made the buckle?

Price is definitely relative. I've blown a ton if you count constant upgrades and failed attempts.

It look like somebodies needs yunsil' clothes...
I have two brand new yunsil' jackets. I'll try to sale them on ebay.

Mfisher made the belt and fullmetal made the buckle?

Price is definitely relative. I've blown a ton if you count constant upgrades and failed attempts.
Yes exactly that formula. Believe me I'm in the same boat with indy, once you get into the custom part of the hobby be ready to spend alot of money.

Back