1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some great customs here guys! My Yunsil set has been in a bag since I got it, so I decided to fit it to the Banner body and see it with my head sculpt for the first time. Here's a sneak peak. I'm also working on a really nice leather holster and belt to replace the one from the set.

indyBW.jpg

Cheers guys. This is an older version, the newer one I need to clean up has less bushy hair at the back. Will post up more pics soon :) here is a quick rendition of what it could look like painted.

indyBWpaint.jpg

Thanks everyone. There may be a future release, though I have other projects going on I need to finish before that happens. Right now this is just prototype stuff. Here are more angles :whip

indyBWviews.jpg

Superb likeness here but I agree the hat brim is too short for Raiders - the crown is spot-on though :)

;8532333 said:
Thanks everyone. There may be a future release, though I have other projects going on I need to finish before that happens. Right now this is just prototype stuff. Here are more angles :whip

View attachment 255968

Yeah you should definitely keep this project going, looking fantastic so far!

Back