1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone tried the custom heads on the bew Temple of Doom Indy body ? I'm curious to see how they look. I think the MJ Choi sculpt is perfect for the body , both in size and style.

I agree with that!

Eager to see some more pics guys, congrats on all these great Indys.

Here you go. My Indy with MJ and inigo sculpts.

Still debating with my self whether I should get a Kato jacket or not :/

View attachment 254295
View attachment 254296
View attachment 254297

Love this setup! I've seen that map somewhere, where is it from?

I agree with Rdeezy about Yunsil's jacket scaling better to 1/6, but one thing I love about Kato's is that the real leather has a patina that adds a lot of dimension to the jacket and overall look, imo.

I agree with Rdeezy about Yunsil's jacket scaling better to 1/6, but one thing I love about Kato's is that the real leather has a patina that adds a lot of dimension to the jacket and overall look, imo.
I agree with that too I love the texture of Katos and thiness of Yunsils...a combo of the two, while probably not possible at this scale would be the best.

Last edited:

Thanks a lot Marf :) I bought the map of ebay and I remember the title saying hot toys but I don't know if it was included in the dx05 box :/

From what I understand the best thing to do is get both of the jackets and change them from time to time :))

Sent from my SM-A500H using Tapatalk

Yes, that map came with the DX05 set.

I'd love to have both of those jackets, but at a combined total of some $400 to $500, it's not really a viable option for me!!!

FullSizeRender.jpg

Loving all of the great custom pieces I'm seeing! Here is my small contribution. Parts consist of:

-Recast/Repaint of 2008 Sideshow Head
-HT Bruce Banner Body
-HT DX05 Indy Jacket, Shirt, Pants, Shoes
- Vigilante Collectibles Gun Holster Belt

I am waiting to get my replacement SS TOD figure and when I do the gun and the coiled whip will go to this figure. Overall I really like the way this figure came out. And in my opinion the head is pretty good and suits my needs to have ROTLA Indy in my collection. Pictures are below

IMG_7045.jpg
IMG_7046.jpg
IMG_7051.jpg
IMG_7054.jpg
IMG_7057.jpg
IMG_7060.jpg

Most of the time I really like the Ingiou V1 (I still think it's the best custom sculpt so far) but other times it does have a slight Duchovny or Glyenhall vibe as a few people have said. I think the face might be a little too thin and chiseled for HF but I still like it.

Back