1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My two custom Indys: image.jpg

Hot off the press, a pic of a print of Inigo's new Indy:

Now that looks perfect, if he can get a cast that good it'll be a hell of a sculpt. There is a hatted version too.

Thanks for posting. Where's the thread for this?

Mustang, that's the official Sideshow Toys Indy from 2008 with just a repaint. The guy selling it shouldn't be calling it "custom made".

That's either a repainted sideshow version or the sideshow version repainted by the looks of it

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Sorry double Dutch lol I mean it's either a recast of the sideshow or a repainted sideshow sculpt

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Anyone looking to sell HT's Indy shirt / bag? Pm me. No crazy prices ;)

Update: Cancel that, picked them up from eBay :)

Michael, do you have any pictures of yours? In the ebay pictures, the beard seems to lack subtlety.

Looks like he has multiples-think they're recast, though that could help the sculpt out a bit if it got warped in the right way.

That's just about the nicest way of phrasing a criticism I have ever read here on the board.

Lol. A susbstantial part of my career involves offering feedback on growth areas without being judgemental. I never figured it would wear off in my message board interactions. :dunno

Lol. A susbstantial part of my career involves offering feedback on growth areas without being judgemental. I never figured it would wear off in my message board interactions. :dunno

It's just very refreshing to see that kind of tact, especially around here. I'm sure you've noticed lately things have gotten kinda tense around here with everyone doling out generous negativity and nastiness. So it's nice to see someone who posts something with the thought that a human being will read it.

I tip my hat to you, good sir.

ij1.gif

It's just very refreshing to see that kind of tact, especially around here. I'm sure you've noticed lately things have gotten kinda tense around here with everyone doling out generous negativity and nastiness. So it's nice to see someone who posts something with the thought that a human being will read it.

I tip my hat to you, good sir.

ij1.gif

Amen! And great gif.

After all, what is the most perfect parts, which one do you prefer, my fellows?

Sculpt - Inigou or MJ Choi?
Outfit - Yunsil or Kato?
Painter - Galactiboy, Mr. J. Kim, SilentSurfer, Fedora, T. Squared, etc.?

For comparison, the images that Ajkhunter posted in post #8804 (thank you, my friend):

Left = Yunsil Outfit on Banner Body+mFisher Gear - Right = Kato Jacket+HT Shirt+Pants on Banner Body+mFisher Gear.
Left is Yunsil Outfit on Banner Body, mFisher Gear -Right is Kato Jacket+HT Shirt+Pants on Banne.jpg

Left = Inigou Sculpt Right = MJ Choi Sculpt.
Left=Inigou Sculpt Right=MJ Choi Sculpt.jpg

Face of MJ Choi by talibane in post #8672 and rahmier84 in post #8668:

3774336fab297ef2a52395674858c9a0.jpg

8f5388797e2a7b00edd9aa9f94205dd2.jpg

mj choi 8672 talibane.jpg

inigou.jpg

c0721bb67326bf177e4f3d9d60f5d051.jpg

Inigou by timemeddler in post 8662:

inigou timemeddler 8662.JPG

inigou2.JPG

Back