1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The mj choi sculpt imo is good but it as oversized as the inigou is undersized. Strangely in the picture above the choi sculpt on the kato jacket looks like bradley cooper [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still think Marf's custom shrunken MJ Choi with Inigou fedora makes for the perfect Raiders Indy at the moment.

Yeah his custom is really damn good, but personally I'm still not crazy about when people make the fedora's brim too narrow and upturned like that. To me it always looked best when it was kind of flatter and wider looking:

indy.jpg
ind.jpg

Has anyone tried to use the Ultimate Unison Han Solo as the basis for an Indiana resculpt. I have it and it is by far the best Harrison Ford likeness I have seen. Pictures do not do it justice. Every now and then I ask non-collector guests to state whether they prefer it or the HT Han Solo and all of them prefer the head of the UU.

He looks like indy ate too many burgers. And indeed, he looks creepy. Like he's not done eating...staring at you like, i want yur bhabbeeee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, that's funny. His stare does look intense in those photos but I imagine in hand it looks great. Especially in lighting where the hat shadows the eyes slightly.

Has anyone tried to use the Ultimate Unison Han Solo as the basis for an Indiana resculpt. I have it and it is by far the best Harrison Ford likeness I have seen. Pictures do not do it justice. Every now and then I ask non-collector guests to state whether they prefer it or the HT Han Solo and all of them prefer the head of the UU.

Yup. Jake Rahmier did:

Indy_greg1.jpg

Here is a great video by a young customizer that shows some real love for Indy.

I love the bit about his grandma sewing the satchel.:clap

Wow, looks awesome! Very cool.

Thanks.

Looks great! What's what?

Thanks. It will be going back to how it was soon, as i just wanted a quick way to see how this would look. I'll be using the SS fig as is, but with the Kato jacket, then put these bits back on that.

As it stands this is on Banner body with Kato clothing, pants, shirt, jacket, and Hot Toys shoes, bag, web belt. SS belt, holster, whip (the straight bendable one), hand with stone and head sculpt. The Fedora is MJ's.

As i say though, i'll just be using the SS fig with the Kato jacket on the finished one. Oh and a different bag strap.

Decided to take some new photos of my custom Indy.

Attachments

• DSC_4520.jpg
    DSC_4520.jpg
    876.2 KB · Views: 217
  • DSC_4521.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 217
  • DSC_4522.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 215
Back