1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, there's a lot of anticipation surrounding those heads, I just hope they deliver.

As the proud owner of this...

picture7pv.png

You can bet the end product will be astounding. I just hope that the printers don't flake out on Rick as there are a lot of interest threads and sculpts started or WGP. But Rick is a professional so im sure that he's got it all well mapped out. I think in the coming few months we will start to see all of these digital sculpts come to fruition.

That's my biggest concern...so many interest threads and so little actual castings. Really looking forward to seeing some of their projects come to fruition, though.

I paid already, haven't heard from Rick yet.

@Raymond, so you know him personally?

You have to bear in mind here that this could, at the heart, be a two man operation at best. They have a lot to deal with, if you look at their site there's a lot of lines.

They don't have the production capabilities that the bigger companies have and they outsource, one company they use is in the UK. With that in mind things are going to take time.

We'll just have to sit tight and be patient. Personally, I wouldn't send a cent until we see something in a tangible form.

I hope they actually produce those heads. Looks like there's other stuff (Battlestar Galactica, Star Trek, etc) that was started before Indy that there are still no castings for. Be extremely sad if nothing comes out of the great computer models.

Yeah,

I could be wrong, but, I think BBKill that posts on here is the same guy that WGP use and he has several heads going, including a Daniel Craig.

ZBrush sculpts are one thing, tangible assets are another....

Catwoman looks AWESOME... for those interested I am making custom whips for those as well... all black without the wrist loop as in the film... same price as the Indy whips...

As the proud owner of this...

picture7pv.png

You can bet the end product will be astounding. I just hope that the printers don't flake out on Rick as there are a lot of interest threads and sculpts started or WGP. But Rick is a professional so im sure that he's got it all well mapped out. I think in the coming few months we will start to see all of these digital sculpts come to fruition.

Great picture Ray. That was one I really enjoyed painting. Im glad your still getting enjoyment out of her. Great sculpt by WGP.

...And speaking of 'great sculpt by WGP', I can't wait to start seeing some of the Indy customs in this thread using HT gear and the WGP sculpts! :wink1:

Great picture Ray. That was one I really enjoyed painting. Im glad your still getting enjoyment out of her. Great sculpt by WGP.

Yeah, you did a fine job, but, as you're not taking commissions and I don't think WGP have found anyone that will, not all the WGP sculpts, Indy included, will look as good as this does.

No matter how skilled the sculptor is, it takes as much talent with the paint job as it does anything else to really make a sculpt zing.

I get by, but I'm not up to your standard. I guess what I'm trying to say is that while there'll be a few 'awesome' Indys I think we should give some leeway to those that might not quite be.

No matter how skilled the sculptor is, it takes as much talent with the paint job as it does anything else to really make a sculpt zing.

True Josh did an absolutely astounding job on this honestly my pic does not do it justice. I sometimes look at Josh's work and wonder hos it is humanly possible to do something so intricate.

Still loving this Josh, I honestly don't think any HT Catwoman head could ever top this Small/WGP combination.

Back