1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jesus Guyver!, did you cut off his bottom eyelid! Can you heat it and reset it?
:slap:(
ScreenShot2012-01-03at182003.png

I can heat it and reset it! It's not as bad as it seems

That could be the Indy, zombie version,Guyver!^_^the facial structure looks good Guyver and it's way better than what it originally looks like!Rory you should put out a video tutorial bro on modding this figure!IMO you're the reason why alot of peeps are modding there INdy.Keep up the AWESOME work Rory!

Guyver, your Indy looks badass! Apart from the lower lid it looks awesome! One of the great HT reworks for sure!

That could be the Indy, zombie version,Guyver!^_^the facial structure looks good Guyver and it's way better than what it originally looks like!Rory you should put out a video tutorial bro on modding this figure!IMO you're the reason why alot of peeps are modding there INdy.Keep up the AWESOME work Rory!

:exactly::exactly::exactly: I'll be following Rorys recipes very closely when I get my Indy. Awesome work indeed!

Okay, I decided to order one more head, and use the other for a TOD process and it came in today :yess: Here's an update, still working on it, going to add sweat tomorrow. Did the usual took Rory's tips to heart, hollowed the inside of the hs and squeezed it and thinned it out, used some washes for the highlights.

IMG_1684.jpg

IMG_1689.jpg

IMG_1690.jpg

IMG_1686.png

Okay, I decided to order one more head, and use the other for a TOD process and it came in today :yess: Here's an update, still working on it, going to add sweat tomorrow. Did the usual took Rory's tips to heart, hollowed the inside of the hs and squeezed it and thinned it out, used some washes for the highlights.

IMG_1684.jpg

IMG_1689.jpg

IMG_1690.jpg

IMG_1686.png

Wonderful!!! What jacket is that? You should take commissions, I'd happily pay for you to rework my Indy.

Hi,

Here is my Raiders Indy custom. I dyed the shirt Grey and added dirt. The jacket was aged and sanded as were the pants. I added sweat to the body and head and added some reddish to the face. I accented the beard also. I glued the shirt and jacket neck parts to stay in the same place. I also added a bit of chesthair :p. All is missing is the Mfisher Set wich is on its way :yess:

raiders_01.jpg

raiders_02.jpg

raiders_03.jpg

raiders_04.jpg

I'd like to thank Guyver1 for all his tips and especially Rorywan. Without these guys and their knowlegde I would have never come this far. Next up pictures of my work in progress TOD indy :exactly:

Back