1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice job BBL! :clap
Here's a quick natural daylight pics update, Thanks to the ebayer wsegars for the extra HS! I bet you didn't know it was me :wink1:, whoever you are I hope things are looking up for you. You gave me a great base sculpt to work with, I hope you don't mind I modded it, I'll try to do it justice! :pray: :yess: Still need to add sweat.
IMG_1697.jpg

IMG_1699.jpg

IMG_1698.jpg

IMG_0180.png

Last edited:
Here is my indy finally over!
The goemon body make a huge difference! :)
Thanks to kato for the clothes and thanks to Elvis for the weathering and the repainting of the headsculpt ^^

drjones1.jpg

drjones.jpg

indyseb.jpg

Thanks to kato for the clothes and thanks to Elvis for the weathering and the repainting of the headsculpt ^^

drjones1.jpg

drjones.jpg

indyseb.jpg

Looks Great Neo! I wish I can still find that Kato Jacket, oh well :monkey4
That's a great custom, you're lucky you got connections. :)

Looks awesome neo. You're not done yet. You still need the mfisher set ;)

drjones1.jpg

drjones.jpg

indyseb.jpg

Hi All

Guys damn exceptional work on your Indy figures they all look brillant. I can't wait to get hold of one and redo him thanks for all the inspirational work.

Ron

Last edited:
Thank you guys! I really appreciate all these nice comments :)

guyver1> Yes! I'm very lucky to meet Seb! He is really a pure genius and he is so kind :)

The Batman Professor> I will try to take pics next to others figures ^^

steveo> I was lucky enough to find this body in the sale section! It was not so expensive (thx to cking).

Here is experimentations that I have done with him today

hff2.jpg

Thank you guys! I really appreciate all these nice comments :)

guyver1> Yes! I'm very lucky to meet Seb! He is really a pure genius and he is so kind :)

The Batman Professor> I will try to take pics next to others figures ^^

steveo> I was lucky enough to find this body in the sale section! It was not so expensive (thx to cking).

Here is experimentations that I have done with him today

hff2.jpg

Nice, Neo how about some pics without the hat :)

I will try to do that tomorrow :)

Here is one where you can see the face better ^^

indian.jpg

Don't know if it's your photography skills, your mods or your photo program, but this is the best 1/6 scale Indy pic ever. Hope you don't mind me saving it to my collection

I am selling this figure, so let me know if you are interested in purchasing it. I will be listing it on eBay tonight, but am willing to go through the Freaks board instead.

TohtMelting.jpg

TohtMelting4.jpg

TohtMelting6.jpg

You never the top of his head in this scene, but I thought it would look cool to see a bit of skull as the skin slid away.

TohtMeltingTopofHead.jpg

TohtMelting5.jpg

TohtMelting3.jpg

TohtMelting2.jpg

Back