1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great work!

I knew once all the whining stopped and people had this in hand, that inevitably people, one by one, would start tackling the hair style.

This is how we learn. This is how we grow.

You know, long ago, when GI Joe was first proposed, there was a whole bunch of backwards people who frowned and said that they didn't want to have to deal with real fabric clothing. They truly loved their wooden carved figures of the time and thought Joe should just be all plastic.

And the world was believed to be flat at one time too.
Facts!

Wait its not?

giphy.gif

933AB445-C544-45E3-898D-C90BF235623A.jpeg

Having a difficult time deciding if I want to order the new HT or not as I still love this thing, even though everytime I touch it a magnet is falling out of his ass.

I think I will end up getting it, maybe swap the boots, sculpt, maybe the purple coat.

I would be happy with either InArt's or HT's rooted hair figure.

I still feel that there will likely be a third party rooted hair head sculpt made available in the near future. I'm sure that there are quite a number of collectors wanting to just update the sculpt of their DX11 or older Joker and for considerably less than these full figures.

:pray:

InArt put magnets on his ass for the jail diorama? Lol

Nah, just me speaking in frustration. The magnet on his wrist fell out today, I went to glue it in and accidentally glued in the wrong side, so now the hold isn't great and that arm is ruined.

No worries, it comes with extra forearms, I went to grab the extra forearm and I look inside, there's no ******* magnet in the arm! they forgot it! Thankfully the friction fit is decent or else id be **** out of luck.

I've had endless issues with falling magnets and magnets that just weren't in the box to begin with. oddly enough none of those issues were with the base though.

With all the Joker excitement I finally set mine up today Really blown away by this guy. I couldn't get the base to work well (weak magnets or user error), but otherwise great.

Attachments

• 20230817_162850.jpg
    20230817_162850.jpg
    5.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230817_162705.jpg
    20230817_162705.jpg
    800.2 KB · Views: 0
With all the Joker excitement I finally set mine up today Really blown away by this guy. I couldn't get the base to work well (weak magnets or user error), but otherwise great.

And another set.😍😍

I regret not doing a video on this when I received it. At that time, EVERY YTer had reviewed it, so I thought, eh, it’s too late for me.

Maybe I’ll feature it in another video in the near future.

Back