1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are people still happy with their InArt... or has the HT release chipped away at their satisfaction?

I just looked at both on my shelf... and they look absolutely phenomenal. They remain easily Top 5 on my shelf. Maybe Top 3 even. No love lost for me. So far. Ask me again in a year and a half when HT releases. We'll see if InArt Gandalf or Aragorn nudge Joker out of the Top 5.

Last edited:
I’ll have both my Inart joker and hot toys artisan joker together. I’ll display Inart joker w/jail scene look attire and ht artisan joker w/purple coat. Pose them differently as well. Share accessories between them. They both are different and offer different display options. I’m huge Heath Ledger Joker fan so it’s a no brainer. For other characters I already have, one figure is enough but for ledger joker I make exception. They both look great :)

Are people still happy with their InArt... or has the HT release chipped away at their satisfaction?

I just looked at both on my shelf... and they look absolutely phenomenal. They remain easily Top 5 on my shelf. Maybe Top 3 even. No love lost for me. So far. Ask me again in a year and a half when HT releases. We'll see if InArt Gandalf or Aragorn nudge Joker out of the Top 5.
After acquiring the rooted head sculpt, the Inart is a standout in my display.

While still a major upgrade from my DX11 I was never really over the moon about my sculpted IA.

HT’s didn’t have a direct impact on how I felt about it though but I definitely have a strong preference and am glad for the options to choose from.

The Deluxe seems to be sold out everywhere now. OSK and KGH don’t have it anymore in stock. I kind of regret having passed on it when it was available at OSK, on the other hand I am glad that it is gone because the set was and still is extremely tempting but the money was just too much to justify.

Without owning it I’d say it depends on what you got. The Deluxe set easily competes to the Artisan, but the Premium sculpted hair does not look as good as the proto pics of HTs regular sculpted one. Looking at the tailoring I dare to say that HT looks to have upgrade their quality and surpass the Inart tailoring. However this is a comparison of a production piece and a prototype, yet HT never had issues with keeping the tailoring standard high in production.
Last but not least Inart has an extremely high display value with the prison base.
The winner might be to simpky buy all 3. :lol

I’m extremely happy with mine and it will be the standalone representation for the TDK Joker in my collection…unless we get that nurse Joker somewhere down the line.

I still like the purple suit set and regular head, but also still have mixed feelings about the second Jail figure. I even fully set up the whole jail dio with the second figure for the first time last night b/c of how good @pato7 pics looked, but still wasn’t blown away by it.

Seeing how much one InArt rooted head goes for in the secondary market, let alone other parts from the set, makes it pretty tempting to go through with selling the second figure and dio. Could easily have more than enough to pay for pay for the HT artisan Joker and a sculpted version.

With the HT now officially available for PO, I can see things I’d want to upgrade on my InArt, at least based on the proto. If it stays fairly close in production, I’d want the shirt, vest, blazer and shoes from the HT to then put on the InArt. I’m also tinkering with the idea of modifying the HT hands to fit the InArt pegs to have more options.

I'm happy with my InArt sculpted, but I got in on the HT Artisan preorder so will probably be selling it soon. Good news is they seem to go for around 500$ on ebay, so it'll pay for the HT one.

Still happy with it. I'm also tempted by the HT, but not because I think it looks better. It's just new, with a different expression, so that makes it tempting. It's like Difabio said, it's a weird obsession with Ledger Joker. I might still get the sculpted version, but part of me feels like it would be a step back, so that's stopping me.

Maybe if the Artisan doesn't look good, then I can justify buying the sculpted hair version. It still has a nice sculpt and the clothes look good. I know one thing for sure, I don't regret not PO the artisan, but I would definitely regret not having the Inarts rooted hair. The Inarts captures my favorite looks of the character, the clean neutral head and the jail cell smirk with the smeared eye makeup.

The most mind blowing and game changing thing (on top of already changing it) would be if IA revealed plans of an “expansion pack”. 2 more portraits with different expressions.
I’d absolutely love to see that. A few heads along with a selection of some different accessories would be awesome.

FOMO + Heath Ledger Joker 1:6 =

1692538302788.jpeg

Back