1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations!! So thrilled they let you do that!
Yeah they gave me back store credit and cancelled and i put that to the new one. It's 1600 AUD but it's worth it and still less than what it would cost me to get it overseas. Plus also fixed shipping rate too, It justified the cost

How I feel about this thread until my rooted ultimate pack ships
6F6FC2C6-4F6A-405D-910A-F654E4A7E488.jpeg

hey guys ! I am looking to get the standard version since a month or two, is there any place you think that will restock or should I try to get in with ToysWonderland...? I am in Canada

hey guys ! I am looking to get the standard version since a month or two, is there any place you think that will restock or should I try to get in with ToysWonderland...? I am in Canada

Avoid them

Other retailers will have some stock ine they fulfill preorders. Just keep a look out

I have very few DC figures and wanted my first HL Joker to stand with my DX19, so I went with the standard sculpted single.
This figure has been so scrutinised so much over the past months that when he arrived yesterday (Thanks Kit!) I was wondering how I'd feel about him. Would I be bored with him after feeling like I'd seen him inside and out already? The answer is most definitely no. He's a stunning figure in hand right from the unboxing. With almost no futzing I think he looks pretty good right out of the box.

1676494451522.jpg

He also works pretty well with the DX19 as I'd hoped. There's not all that much to say really that hasn't already been discussed. The weathering is excellent, and the clothing scales really well. I'm honestly not a great futzer or poser, or photographer, and just out of the box, he looks really nice. I appreciate that, and for those who can really futz and pose well, he's going to really shine.

1676494451518.jpg

Do I have nitpicks? Absolutely. Frankly, the head is definitely oversized, and I absolutely hated the look without the jacket which really emphasises that. I tried it twice, and will likely never try it again. I hope Inart improves on this going forward, and I hope those who get the two-pack enjoy it more than I did.
But with the coat on? I love it.

I'm nervous about the ankles - if they get loose, he'll have real trouble standing, but only time will tell.
For now, I love the magnets for the base, although the narrow spacing of the magnets in the base does limit posing.

I appreciate the guns being metal, but on mine, he can't hold the submachine gun without the wrist sagging/flopping due to the weight. I appreciate this might vary for some people, but it was a bit disappointing. I might have to track down a plastic one to use instead.

But, small nits aside, and even with the oversized head, I think he's fantastic with a real presence on the shelf. I'll look on enviously when everyone else gets their rooted ones!

Yeah they gave me back store credit and cancelled and i put that to the new one. It's 1600 AUD but it's worth it and still less than what it would cost me to get it overseas. Plus also fixed shipping rate too, It justified the cost

I preordered it from Sugo for $1,460 AUD. I can't wait to get it in.

Anyone get shipping invoices from pop collectibles yet? I ordered the sculpted hair single figure.

The inart joker box is causing problems for a lot of people (watch until the end)

Just got an email from Maxnut asking me to request a refund via Paypal, as they would no longer use Paypal any more - I paid them a month ago - anyone else order from Maxnut via Paypal and get this email?

Back