1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why are people afraid to post their order number?

Is there some trick I don't know where someone can gain control of your action figure and redirect it to their own home?

My sculpted premium will come from Spec Fiction. Should I expect to receive it in 2024?
Might be a good thing to get in 2024 because the wife may have forgotten about it by then.

Why are people afraid to post their order number?

Is there some trick I don't know where someone can gain control of your action figure and redirect it to their own home?

The order numbers are the only reason I’m still alive.

8khxtg775sa41.jpg

Sugo toys now has the rooted back in stock. Arrggh i wanna cancel and get the rooted but i can't afford to lose that 225 i spent

mine from OSK shipped on 2/8 and it’s been stuck
Seems to be happening there lately. I had a package in that same place and was stuck with no updates for 4 days. Then once I got an update things moved very fast

My Joker shipped out today as Kits email promised. Thank you so very much Kit! Can’t wait to get this

So am I the only one who's gotten kind of... bored of looking at this figure? :lol After months of endless discussion, reviews and controversy I'm finding it hard to work up much excitement anymore for it. And it almost feels like something I've already had in my collection for awhile.

Really hope I don't end up feeling the same with the other Inart figures I've got on order...
I thought I was the only one feeling that way. I've probably spent multiple hours viewing photos, viewing videos, and listening to YouTube discussions about this product, that's probably why the excitement has waned a bit . My InArt Joker is in route right now (shipped from onesixthkit - sculpted version), hopefully my excitement is reignited once it arrives.

Patiently waiting for the premium version 🤪
I'm glad the jail cell fits in the detolf. Thought I'd need to get a display case for it since it looked too wide. Though I think I'll still get a display case for the deluxe version and display it on its own.

Back