1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same. The harsh lighting of these reviews does the figures no favours at all.
Especially for these Batman characters that are mostly seen under heavy shadow at night.

I much prefer the way Dean Knight uses muted lighting for his reviews. Then natural daylight for a true light look, much better than that light box.

Yeah mine arrived painted by Sinag, who Jaxxon had painting them at the time. He changes up painters regularly though. I think now he’s using a painter named Niunai, who gets a much different result out of the sculpt as you can see in the pic by Jaxxon below…

View attachment 603028

Mine, painted by Sinag, was much less expensive, but not as impressive either. But it was as much as I wanted to put into this figure.
This isn't a Jaxxon head.

Same. The harsh lighting of these reviews does the figures no favours at all.

Yep. And I know some people may see this as an excuse - apologetics - but no. I've seen absolutely killer sculpts, that no one would reject, look pretty sub-par ( or mid) because they were consistently under crazy harsh lighting .

Attachments

• FAA21502-D0A7-4683-9860-6EC7DE28F293.jpeg
    FAA21502-D0A7-4683-9860-6EC7DE28F293.jpeg
    181.2 KB · Views: 0
Completely
Especially for these Batman characters that are mostly seen under heavy shadow at night.

I much prefer the way Dean Knight uses muted lighting for his reviews. Then natural daylight for a true light look, much better than that light box.
Completely agree. It’s why Dean and Clipper King are my favorite reviewers.
And thanks to Dean’s true light reviews it’s why I ONLY do photos outdoors. So Queen/Inart should give me some prototypes to take photos of 😉
There are a lot of YouTube collectors I like, but I HATE light boxes and wish people would stop using them. If people want to to figure reviews, look at Dean, Clipper, or Jedah Patrol. Those are the only 3 reviewers I recommend. I like Justin, and he is the only one I’m subscribed to that uses a light box, but my hatred of light boxes makes me skip through his videos instead of watching them all the way through.

Sculpted hair version. Looks good IMO, could have a bit more yellow in the hair color. I'm happy for the price I preordered at.

View attachment 603019
Hmm, think I'd rather have separate joysticks for the eyes myself, so that way you're not stuck forever with slightly crossed eyes like this rooted figure seems to have....

Completely

Completely agree. It’s why Dean and Clipper King are my favorite reviewers.
And thanks to Dean’s true light reviews it’s why I ONLY do photos outdoors. So Queen/Inart should give me some prototypes to take photos of 😉
There are a lot of YouTube collectors I like, but I HATE light boxes and wish people would stop using them. If people want to to figure reviews, look at Dean, Clipper, or Jedah Patrol. Those are the only 3 reviewers I recommend. I like Justin, and he is the only one I’m subscribed to that uses a light box, but my hatred of light boxes makes me skip through his videos instead of watching them all the way through.
I do miss those days when Dean and Clipper were some of the first to review new figures.

Love those outdoor pics and videos you post on the Facebook groups. Getting the statues outside and back again feels hard work though! :lol

Not really digging the use of PERS. He has kind of a Siamese cat thing going on.

Eh, hopefully it looks better on the production pieces that haven't been fondled by multiple people.

Maybe the hairing on Joker didn't make financial sense as a single? :dunno

If that Gandalf is also production hairing, despite having more to hair, their looks to be quite a difference between the two.

View attachment 603032

Joker looks great. Gandalf looks ok but I'm not too thrilled with the head sculpt itself. Could be just this photo that appears off.

Back