1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do miss those days when Dean and Clipper were some of the first to review new figures.

Love those outdoor pics and videos you post on the Facebook groups. Getting the statues outside and back again feels hard work though! :lol
The good old days. I’m happy Clipper came back to do the ThreeZero Rambo 1 figure, that was awesome to see.
Imagine if Queen/Inart gave Clipper and Dean their figures, they would do them justice.

And thanks for the compliment! I wish I could change my name to match my Instagram and Facebook name (seriouslug) but I don’t know if I can and I’m too lazy to make a new account.
And those statues are a pain in the butt…and arms, back, and legs to get outside. But it’s worth it!

I had zero desire to go to Vegas... I'm waiting just like everyone else. Justin has almost 600k subs, not really a shocker InArt chose to give him first dibs.
I do wish you would have gotten these. I’m so tired of light boxes all the time, everyone and their mother these days uses them. I’m glad you don’t use them, I wouldn’t be subscribed to you on YouTube if you did.

Despite some reservations I’m still curious to see more reviews. I probably would have broken down if the rooted hair version had been offered as a single figure not costing $1,000 (I realize that cost is for two complete figures but still).

Good news everyone

I stood in front of the mirror and hunched my head forward like jokor and sure enough I look like a bobblehead

:yess:

I also experimented and put my head closer to the mirror and, lo and behold, my head looked bigger. I thought it might be magic but it was the mirror.

The good old days. I’m happy Clipper came back to do the ThreeZero Rambo 1 figure, that was awesome to see.
Imagine if Queen/Inart gave Clipper and Dean their figures, they would do them justice.

And thanks for the compliment! I wish I could change my name to match my Instagram and Facebook name (seriouslug) but I don’t know if I can and I’m too lazy to make a new account.
And those statues are a pain in the butt…and arms, back, and legs to get outside. But it’s worth it!
Dean knight?

Good news everyone

I stood in front of the mirror and hunched my head forward like jokor and sure enough I look like a bobblehead

I dont think we have anything to worry about

:yess:

I also experimented and put my head closer to the mirror and, lo and behold, my head looked bigger. I thought it might be magic but it was the mirror.

I heard that if you say Jokor 3 times in front of the mirror at 12 midnight Viper will appear and wreak havoc at your local toy stores. The only way to undo the damage is to say Botmon 3 times while staring at his eyes and he will crawl back to the underbelly of Mongkok.

Am I the only one who prefers independently posable eye balls? I feel the parallel systems always make them look a little to cross eyed or walleyed depending on the expression you’re going for.
Yes because if they are not aligned from the factory you can fix them. But parallel eyes your stuck with it if its faulty

Hopefully they won't be faulty... but getting independent eyes lined up correctly can be a real chore.
But once they are lined up I think they look better.

Attachments

• 2BB5E411-0A54-4132-A173-8D738B9248E1.jpeg
    2BB5E411-0A54-4132-A173-8D738B9248E1.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • AEE18988-53B5-41A6-BC8C-5341B7066A6D.jpeg
    AEE18988-53B5-41A6-BC8C-5341B7066A6D.jpeg
    424.4 KB · Views: 0
Completely

Completely agree. It’s why Dean and Clipper King are my favorite reviewers.
And thanks to Dean’s true light reviews it’s why I ONLY do photos outdoors. So Queen/Inart should give me some prototypes to take photos of 😉
There are a lot of YouTube collectors I like, but I HATE light boxes and wish people would stop using them. If people want to to figure reviews, look at Dean, Clipper, or Jedah Patrol. Those are the only 3 reviewers I recommend. I like Justin, and he is the only one I’m subscribed to that uses a light box, but my hatred of light boxes makes me skip through his videos instead of watching them all the way through.

*raises hand*

I don’t use light boxes in my reviews 😇😅

Btw, it’s the way Justin angles his camera/lens when filming his reviews. It’s something I’ve noticed for a long time but never thought to mention it.

I always make sure to line up my lens so nothing is distorted when I film my figures.

The head size is fine guys. Inarts own photos and videos have made that pretty clear.

Back