1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hm I already ordered the deluxe, thinking of getting the single standard. Do you guys think that one will be limited too, or would I be able to pick it up later easily shortly after its release?

I can’t stop looking at these images!!! After this figure arrives and the InArts Battinson comes out Im going to try and not collect anything else for the rest of the year. Hobby’s starting to get too expensive….. then again once the Kenobi show airs and Darth Vader comes into the picture I’ll be back down the rabbit hole ☹️

Attachments

• 0C60FBD0-48FB-427A-A728-D56F7C9A8DC4.jpeg
    0C60FBD0-48FB-427A-A728-D56F7C9A8DC4.jpeg
    131.6 KB · Views: 106
  • 5CE7A84D-B52C-47B7-8BCF-E781CFC132E4.jpeg
    5CE7A84D-B52C-47B7-8BCF-E781CFC132E4.jpeg
    94 KB · Views: 107
in my opinion it will probably be two separate piece. the bench which is a metal or diecast and the floor which is wood. the only reason i say this is i have the queen studios 1/3 joker and every piece is separate.

Well, I actually just looked at the pictures again and of course the bench is separate -- the pictures show it off the base, plus it has crossbars to allow it to freely stand. I hadn't really noticed before.

Oh geez I didn’t even notice the pictures showing it off the base. I guess that answers that. :lol

The pool cues I ordered arrived this morning, so I’ll be snappin’ one of those tonight.

Last edited:
I think it's almost certain that the price of the rooted will go up. I wouldn't be surprised if people can sell the one of the two Jokers for the cost of the set and recoup their costs..

The price will go up but I'm sure it will take time. Resellers will obviously mark it up from the get go but will anybody buy it? The hype and 3 day PO window probably pushed a lot of people to secure an order even with those that would normally wait. I just feel the demand for it will mostly be satisfied.

Hm I already ordered the deluxe, thinking of getting the single standard. Do you guys think that one will be limited too, or would I be able to pick it up later easily shortly after its release?

Last day to preorder today for the sculpted hair version. Ugh I'm still not sure if I should preorder it or just wait for release to see how it turns out.

Anyone can do socks that’s nothing.

I know someone who’s cousin was on the Kraft services team for a Mountain Dew commercial filming next to TDK set (Hollywood is a small town) and he has it on good authority that Heath Ledger wore Sears sourced Fruit of the Loom boxers during most of filming.

If they don’t include the proper boxers with accurate cotton weave, flannel coloring, and polyester spandex waist band then I think we should all ask for refunds.

Back