1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My takeaway here is there's an oversized MP-44.
XD Haha! If you are interested, head over to tfw2005, 3rd party forum and you’ll find it.

I’d link it, but I don’t know if I’ll be violating anything here...

I hope pics are allowed

9F85F98B-1D8A-4256-B1FB-4FC000A189A2.png

XD Haha! If you are interested, head over to tfw2005, 3rd party forum and you’ll find it.

I’d link it, but I don’t know if I’ll be violating anything here...

I hope pics are allowed

View attachment 571166
Ha! Nice to know there’s other TF collectors here. Admittedly I only lurk TFW as I’ve always done since the first live action movie concepts came out :lol never bothered to ever actually sign up. But that’s where I get all my TF info :lol
I’d be down for the OS KO MP44 if I still had the large WeiJiang g1 Megatron

It's worse than that. We have a general discussion thread for InArt, plus threads for each announcement, but the same discussion happens simultaneously in all the threads.

"Oh Gandalf was just announced, let me start a new thread, discuss it in the general thread, and post about it in all the other InArt threads" ... where does a moderator even start with these kinds of shenanigans?!?!?!

"I'll post the Bruce Wayne headsculpt in the Gandalf thread to show how good the Gandalf head may be" :rolleyes:
For what it's worth, and as the OP of the Gandalf thread, to me it makes sense to have a thread for each individual figure and post about the new thread on the general InArt LOTR thread once so that people following that thread would know.

I agree there was no need to post the same message about the upcoming IA event on every individual thread, though.

Ha! Nice to know there’s other TF collectors here. Admittedly I only lurk TFW as I’ve always done since the first live action movie concepts came out :lol never bothered to ever actually sign up. But that’s where I get all my TF info :lol
I’d be down for the OS KO MP44 if I still had the large WeiJiang g1 Megatron

Haha just make an account there man!

[...]

Regarding the figure, I was looking at the grand money shot image the other day, and it made me feel some nostalgia for when the DX11 had just gone up for preorder. That was a fun time. It’s nice to have that again.

View attachment 570601

View attachment 570602
Even the purple base. Nice.

SO much excitement!!! :panic: :panic: :panic:

I can't WAIT to see how these Jokers turn out!

Regarding the DX11, (I haven't gotten a full figure, but some parts from it) I think the head sculpts still hold up fine to this day given how it's nearly a decade old.

One thing that irks me though - is that InArt seemingly used the Dark Knight Rises logo on the display base and not the Dark Knight one.

View attachment 570604

View attachment 570605

View attachment 570606

Not a dealbreaker, but it’s a bit disappointing.

Good eye! I hadn't noticed that until you pointed it out :lol Perhaps they'll have the corrected logo once it's out.

Hopefully InArt can perfect the PERS like eye system for all of their 1/6 scale figures as it will make the headsculpt look more realistic than painted eyes which requires years of painting experience to achieve the same result.

Attachments

• 276160163_4887652034662179_7007352898301619923_n.jpg
    276160163_4887652034662179_7007352898301619923_n.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 43
  • 276286267_4887652037995512_1900843571609427761_n.jpg
    276286267_4887652037995512_1900843571609427761_n.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 45
  • 276036595_4887652031328846_8313720728510546210_n.jpg
    276036595_4887652031328846_8313720728510546210_n.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 47
I'm also in Aus and was looking at SUGO, but still couldn't/haven't decided which to go for, but just as a heads up considering all the drama round the pre-order windows etc, Sugotoys did it differently and instead of saying that the rooted would only be available for three days, they had it at a lower price for 3 days and then it went up in price (with a notice that this is what would happen). I think it went up by about a hundred? Maybe more. I was sorta hoping with the 'preorders reopening' that they might offer it at the lower price again and that it'd convince me to pull the trigger on the rooted, but doesn't seem any such luck, and now it feels pretty galling to pay that much more for it on top hah. I wonder if it'd be worth emailing them and just see what info they could give about all of this, whether there's any chance they may offer the lower price again etc

Quick rough online currency conversion puts OSK ahead but conversion rates are usually worse than you see online plus may be credit card fees plus most importantly GST will presumably be charged when it enters the country, cos it's over a grand? How does OSK mark customs invoices? ie with full amount of the figure, etc, or...?
Thanks for the reply, I pulled the trigger with SUGO before I seen the replies (oops), did you have any luck getting a cheaper rate with them?

I had no idea they had it for a cheaper price in the first 3 days, I found out about this inart joker after the 3 day window otherwise at that price point I would have jumped.

I’m not familiar with OSK (may purchase from them in the future though, seems like people here vouch for them?)

but considering they include shipping free shipping I think they work out the cheapest of all the options I have seen If you have a good credit card for exchange rates. DM me if you want, I also found a guy in Sydney that can get it for a price in between sugo and OSK if you prefer dealing with someone local.

I am glad I found out about OSK but any help in the best and cheapest way to get 1/6 in AUS is greatly appreciated because I’m struggling to understand the best way to get 1/6 figures like Hot Toys imported to AUS, once I do conversion, shipping and possbility of taxes, local retailers seem cheaper, unless you know like OSK they will declare low value.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply, I pulled the trigger with SUGO before I seen the replies (oops), did you have any luck getting a cheaper rate with them?

I had no idea they had it for a cheaper price in the first 3 days, I found out about this inart joker after the 3 day window otherwise at that price point I would have jumped.

I’m not familiar with OSK (may purchase from them in the future though, seems like people here vouch for them?)

but considering they include shipping free shipping I think they work out the cheapest of all the options I have seen If you have a good credit card for exchange rates. DM me if you want, I also found a guy in Sydney that can get it for a price in between sugo and OSK if you prefer dealing with someone local.

I am glad I found out about OSK but any help in the best and cheapest way to get 1/6 in AUS is greatly appreciated because I’m struggling to understand the best way to get 1/6 figures like Hot Toys imported to AUS, once I do conversion, shipping and possbility of taxes, local retailers seem cheaper, unless you know like OSK they will declare low value.
Yep I hear you. I try to track prices and places like Kghobby in HK come out the cheapest but they appear to be getting a bad rap lately on these boards (not sure sky Ive never had a problem with them). I haven’t included One Sixth Kit in my tracking but maybe I should to compare. Toys Buying Agent is also pretty good in HK, most people here now avoid Toys Wonderland. Many people have commented the best prices have been the HK sellers once something has released and the hype has gone down you can get figures for a steal. In Australia, Sugo, Popcultcha are probably the best and don’t inflate the prices too much. Free shipping helps, Popcultcha has a great rewards system if you are willing to spend! Go Figure used to be the lowest HT price in Australia but they don’t seem to do preorders anymore, except for the BTTF2 Delorean which they have put up.

Back