1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kit has it up :p preorder done!
All right, guys -- good luck to everyone POing in under an hour! This is awesome!

See y'all in a few hours!

Have you been through Bandai's preorder madness?

It's up at Kit's...

PS: I just spent another 5€ to ask another question; something more concrete this time, no wishlisting. Their answers amounted to "oh yeah, we just have to ask" and "oh no, that's Disney" for those anyway. They better answer this, I got in early this time.
Was the link to the livestream posted here. Will there be another soon?

Another license I'd love to see done:

x1080-WOJ.jpg

Hmm, not showing up in my order history, nor have I gotten an email yet. Wonder if OSK is just getting hammered, or if I didn't actually finish the order somehow?

How are so many elements of this figure a mystery to John? It feels like he’s “not sure” about every other question relating to Joker. :lol

He's mentioned that he's the only native english speaker in the office, and that's why he's become the face doing all these interviews. He's not directly involved in the production team.

Joaquin Phonin's Joker is possible but needs to be really high level not a standard figure, merchandising demands only premium collectibles be made.

Back