1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just preordered my transplant. $96 dollars.

wKpG7ZX.gif

tIYWguF.gif

ves9IX2.gif

1L56dke.gif

chLhfd2.gif

ok-boomer-adam-driver.gif

All kids these days want is a Kylo Ren with glorious rooted hair. Datch or whatever will have to wait.

kylo-ren-awkward.gif

Was the link to the livestream posted here. Will there be another soon?
Just read R_X_X's recap from before. Neither of mine got answered, but basically every license got a "yah, it'd be cool" or "no, that's Disney".

Another license I'd love to see done:

x1080-WOJ.jpg
I was just going to comment on that. I'd prefer a book/comic version, but I'd buy an Arnie Conan too.

And they "answered" my question. I say "answered" because Justin botched it up. I asked whether all figures with a rooted option will get the same treatment as Joker, 1 Sculpt/2 Sculpt/2 Rooted, and when Paul will go up for PO. All Justin mumbled up was "will they all have rooted hair?!1" to which the QS guy said "it'll be a case by case thing". Great, another wasted 5€.

tommy-shelby.gif

It sounds as if Paul will be a primarily rooted figure, so I may need to start gathering cash...

Its up on one sixth kit

Premium-1096- 96 down
sculpt premium - 718-68 down
Standard-346- 46 down
EDIT: I just realised those were the prices. Still, do you fellas see this selling out tonight, or should I give it a day in case my usual shop puts it up?

It's 04:00 now, Christ...

Kit has it up :p preorder done!

Have you been through Bandai's preorder madness?

It's up at Kit's...
Got my order in.
Ordered but I WAS 6 MINUTES LATE DAMMIT
Ordered the deluxe set. :D

Think given how much it cost to-do rooted hair the price is justified. I really wish they'd given us the option to just order the one joker with rooted hair though rather than buying 2.
It’s up on OneSixthKit. Delux secured for me.
Order placed for Deluxe.
Kit has it up :p preorder done!

Have you been through Bandai's preorder madness?

It's up at Kit's...
chLhfd2.gif

Ended up going with the sculpted deluxe. got my order in. I'm sure the rooted will end up beautiful but I personally also love the sculpted hair sculpts and it wasn't AS harsh on my wallet. Still will be the most i've ever spent on a single collectible 🍻

All right, guys -- good luck to everyone POing in under an hour! This is awesome!

See y'all in a few hours!
Wor-Gar, bad news.

The Joker figure sold out instantly. They’re only making two worldwide and Queen Studios was found out to be Molecule8. Everyone else who ordered is going to receive Oompa Loompas encased in Jack Burton’s 1/4th scale truck.

No more will be made, and Hot Toys is blacklisting everyone who attempted to order these from purchasing any of their products in the future.

Back