1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
star-wars-han-solo.gif

If they want the rooted figures to live up to the proto and their promises they will absolutely delay them, there's just no way they can recreate hundreds of perfect copies of that proto in 8 months or less depending on how the Covid situation progresses in China.
We asume someone will sit on a chair and root all this 1 hair a time. Is it really not possible to develope an automated system for that with where technology is at now a days? Some body has to take that leap at some point. At least for partial part to save on labor and then after the base work comes the personal touch. Maybe I sound crazy.

I am not from Europe where we do not use the IOSS system, what is declared on the package is the only important thing. That is why I was curious :)
In that case I believe everything is marked as low value yes.

We asume someone will sit on a chair and root all this 1 hair a time. Is it really not possible to develope an automated system for that with where technology is at now a days? Some body has to take that leap at some point. At least for partial part to save on labor and then after the base work comes the personal touch.
No, you end up with something that looks like a barbie doll, the technology still hasn't reached that point where you can have the level of realism you get when the rooting and styling is done by an actual artist intead of machines and factory workers, perhaps in a few more years.

Just asked if one of my trusted local seller will open preorder for this, and he said he's not sure.. because apparently, he said, Queen is just distributing this.. in art is the creator/producer of this item.
Maybe that explained why Queen didn't just scaled down their 1/4 Joker sculpt (because that one has perfect likeness already!), and opted to sculpt something new on this 1/6 scale instead..
Now, Queen Studios, I know their production piece of the 1/4 Joker is almost identical with the prototype (the artist version), but "in art".. I dunno..

Didn't they just scale down the 1/3rd and 1/4th Joker sculpts... as they look identical?

And I thought InArt was just a new division of Queen Studios with Viper to deliver 1/6th figures? Is that incorrect?

Just asked if one of my trusted local seller will open preorder for this, and he said he's not sure.. because apparently, he said, Queen is just distributing this.. in art is the creator/producer of this item.
Maybe that explained why Queen didn't just scaled down their 1/4 Joker sculpt (because that one has perfect likeness already!), and opted to sculpt something new on this 1/6 scale instead..
Now, Queen Studios, I know their production piece of the 1/4 Joker is almost identical with the prototype (the artist version), but "in art".. I dunno..
qlgM51d.gif

Do you think queen might go after resellers like jazzinc went ape poo on toys wonderland and make them cease taking preorders?

Back