1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two huge boxes in the same day!
It's about as tall as HT Delorean
PXL_20230311_014038620.jpg

I messaged Spec Fiction and they said end of Q2 for the rooted hair. So probably August or September 2030 knowing them. Should have went with onesixthkit like a smart person would do 🤣

Super quick detolf photo straight out of the box. Took me about 45 minutes just to get this far, opening the box is slightly overwhelming. :lol

View attachment 627451
Beautiful pic! Looks like I need to double check my sculpts. First glance is that I have one and one, but need to make sure now.

Also, very much agree about the unboxing being overwhelming.

Beautiful pic! Looks like I need to double check my sculpts. First glance is that I have one and one, but need to make sure now.

Also, very much agree about the unboxing being overwhelming.
I do so hope you have received to two different ones. I've contacted Kit about mine, I hope it isn't too much trouble to get a replacement. I'm so worried. :cry:

Here are the two I got side-by-side.

_MG_2851.jpg

I do so hope you have received to two different ones. I've contacted Kit about mine, I hope it isn't too much trouble to get a replacement. I'm so worried. :cry:

Here are the two I got side-by-side.

View attachment 627459
On the plus side, you'll probably get the correct sculpt replacement from Kit and have a spare jail cell rooted sculpt to sell or keep.

Dang, I really want to mess with mine more, but now I'm hesitant until I hear back from Kit.

I will fight for a replacement, if they request for exchange, there’s no point for you or me to pay for the shipping

Hoping these people are reasonable ones
Thank you, Kit. This is why I continue and will continue to order from you. Thank you for the quick email reply too, I will anxiously be waiting to see what Inart does.

Back