1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As someone who has the 1:3 rooted QS Joker, they don't really offer replacements or parts. Unfortunately it really is praying you don't have an issue. My 1:3 statue has a slight lean to his left from his leg placing and slight tilt leaning back from his torso. They offered a solution for the leg by heating up the polystone and bending it slightly into position. I doubt with how many pieces they've done, they'll have extra but I would love to be wrong. I am waiting on SF for their rooted stock. They tend to get their stock last of all places.

I do wish they'd kept the original size as the head does look say better in promo. Sculpt isn't as good. Mine now arrives Monday, question for those of you who have it? How are the heads held on in the tube?

GridArt_20230311_200144374.jpg

As someone who has the 1:3 rooted QS Joker, they don't really offer replacements or parts. Unfortunately it really is praying you don't have an issue. My 1:3 statue has a slight lean to his left from his leg placing and slight tilt leaning back from his torso. They offered a solution for the leg by heating up the polystone and bending it slightly into position. I doubt with how many pieces they've done, they'll have extra but I would love to be wrong. I am waiting on SF for their rooted stock. They tend to get their stock last of all places.
That is insane

Oh dear, you’ve got me worried, but I’m trying to stay optimistic. After all, there’s no way to “fix” a completely wrong sculpt.

That looks more like a lighting thing.
Was about to say the same thing. I use cooler colored lights and the color temp of my photo is also cooler/more blue. It makes his vest a different color too. Inart’s has a warmer tone.

However, the production shirt does appear a bit more blue to the naked eye, but it’s so hard to judge colors completely accurately unless it’s under the same exact lighting.

I do wish they'd kept the original size as the head does look say better in promo. Sculpt isn't as good. Mine now arrives Monday, question for those of you who have it? How are the heads held on in the tube?

View attachment 627547
I don't see how the head would have been increased in size for production, unless it was 3D printed and not hand sculpted? I don't recall which way they went with this. They may have just taken those photos from much further back to decrease any lens distortion.

When Justin did his review of the prototypes the heads seemed oversized there too.

DHL delivers fast and sometimes ahead the original expected delivery date. Somehow, they decided to really stick to the delivery date for next week on my Jokor by putting the transit on hold a few times.
Mine was "on hold for the next cycle" for a day but still managed to arrive a day early.
That's very interesting. In the instruction manual, they even have a specific section about the warranty stating that you can return anything damaged within the 180 day period, even if a pet destroys it. I was surprised by that :lol never seen anything that mentions damage from pets, earthquakes and fires still constitute a replacement as long as it's within the warranty period. It could be all talk, but it would be odd to put all that info in the book to just be like "nah." Though, in Bri's case, it's nothing really damaged, but rather getting 2 of the same headsculpt instead of one of each. I guess we'll find out sooner or later how they handle it.

As I mentioned previously, headsize is fine in hand. Really doesn't look oversized at all to me, especially once I futzed the entire outfit and tested out on display.
Not sure no
Shirt color is more like the proto in-hand.

Last edited:
Mine was "on hold for the next cycle" for a day but still managed to arrive a day early.

I would normally experience the same thing for some of my DHL shipments but still arrive ahead of schedule except for Jokor. Although, they have surprised me a few times when they delivered on a Sunday.

I hope there will be more YouTube reviews soon for the rooted version

I hope there will be more YouTube reviews soon for the rooted version

Hando, I know exactly how you will react to your InArt Joker figure.

Here's what will happen: you will open it, and immediately hate it. It won't be what you had hoped for. You will be sad, and disappointed with the entire hobby.

Then, after a good night's sleep, and OCD reset, you will re-look at your set... and you will fall in love all over again.

Can someone shed light on how hard it is to completely undress and redress this figure? I am thinking that the tie and shirt might be tricky?

Then, after a good night's sleep, and OCD reset, you will re-look at your set... and you will fall in love all over again.
Yea sorta what happened to me. I would suggest, wait to open until you actually have time to open and really take it all in. When I first opened, I was just quickly going through things to make sure nothing was broken or missing and it sorta took away from the whole thing as I had to ge track to work.

It wasn’t until later in the evening when I posted my second set of thoughts, that I actually had time to really go through it all and really appreciate the craftsmanship
Can someone shed light on how hard it is to completely undress and redress this figure? I am thinking that the tie and shirt might be tricky?
It’s really no different than redressing any other suited figure to be honest. Just gotta take your time and use tweezers. As I mentioned previously, the tie has a buckle on the loop that hides under the collar that you’ll adjust to loosen or tighten. Not difficult at all, just need to be patient.

Others may have alternate methods but here’s what I did:
-removed purple coat, sports coat and vest. I didn’t remove the shirt or pants
-lift up shirt collar to remove tie
-loosen tie with the aforementioned buckle, then put back over shirt collar with shirt collar still flipped upward
-put the head on with shirt collar still flipped upward. Lightly hold the head in place as you tug on the collar to get it out of the way of the neck connector so that you’ll get full contact.
-tighten the tie as much as you’d like to get the collar to close at the front. Take your time as it will be tricky with the rooted hair
-flip shirt collar back down and futz accordingly until the collar and tie look right
-put green vest back in on, but don’t close it just yet.
-put sports coat on and make sure shirt sleeves make it down the coat sleeves. This might be a little tough, but just use your tweezers and take your time
-purple cost coat goes on pretty easily and you’ll see by doing so, the more square look just sort of naturally happens.
-once you have all the layers on, close up the green vest and make sure you have the collar points down, touching or just under the front edge of the vest.
-lastly, futz with the sports coat so it sits right between the vest and purple coat.

Last edited:
Yea sorta what happened to me. I would suggest, wait to open until you actually have time to open and really take it all in. When I first opened, I was just quickly going through things to make sure nothing was broken or missing and it sorta took away from the whole thing as I had to ge track to work.

It wasn’t until later in the evening when I posted my second set of thoughts, that I actually had time to really go through it all and really appreciate the craftsmanship

It’s really no different than redressing any other suited figure to be honest. Just gotta take your time and use tweezers. As I mentioned previously, the tie has a buckle on the loop that hides under the collar that you’ll adjust to loosen or tighten. Not difficult at all, just need to be patient.

Others may have alternate methods but here’s what I did:
-removed purple coat, sports coat and vest. I didn’t remove the shirt or pants
-lift up shirt collar to remove tie
-loosen tie with the aforementioned buckle, then put back over shirt collar with shirt collar still flipped upward
-put the head on with shirt collar still flipped upward. Lightly hold the head in place as you tug on the collar to get it out of the way of the neck connector so that you’ll get full contact.
-tighten the tie as much as you’d like to get the collar to close at the front. Take your time as it will be tricky with the rooted hair
-flip shirt collar back down and futz accordingly until the collar and tie look right
-put green vest back in but don’t close it just yet.
-put sports coat on and make sure shirt sleeves make it down the coat sleeves. This might be a little tough, but just use your tweezers and take your time
-purple cost goes on pretty easily and you’ll see by doing so, the more square look just sort of naturally happens.
-once you have all the layers on, close up the green vest and make sure you have the collar points down, touching or just under the front edge of the vest.
-lastly, futz with the sports coat so it sits right between the vest and purple coat.
Sounds like you know exactly what your doing. Hope you can share pictures of your final set up 👍🏻

Back