1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My single Joker arrived. Took seven days to the UK from invoice to delivery. It's my first time using Kit and I'm impressed.

The magnets do seem tricky. It feels like there's one at the front of the shoe and one in the heel, but if you place the feet too far back, the heels ones don't connect as well and the front ones want to pull down where the shoes curl up slightly.

I got a tracking number from 4PX on my OSK bought Joker, what company will be delivering it? will it change to a different tracking number with DHL/UPS when it hits the US or how does that work?
All of my OSK shipments (I'm in Michigan) are 4PX to DHL to USPS. After a day or so you should see a 2nd tracking number listed next to the 4PX # when you check the tracking. Use that on the DHL site, which will also give you the local (USPS) tracking number under "More Shipment Details". The USPS # is just the last 22 numbers of the DHL one.

All of my OSK shipments (I'm in Michigan) are 4PX to DHL to USPS. After a day or so you should see a 2nd tracking number listed next to the 4PX # when you check the tracking. Use that on the DHL site, which will also give you the local (USPS) tracking number under "More Shipment Details". The USPS # is just the last 22 numbers of the DHL one.
One of my 1/6 figures that shipped from Giantoy via 4PX changed over to SpeedX upon arrival to New Jersey. I'd never heard of SpeedX until last night, but apparently they are brand new and functioning in a handful of US locations.

For the first time ever, there is absolutely no sign of my $300 package that was 'delivered' last night at 9.15pm (Impossible, as our mailroom is closed at 9pm and our building is gated) Our security are in process of checking all of our building security cameras to see if it was really delivered and if so, if it was simply dumped on the sidewalk and stolen. There is no way to contact SpeedX, as their phone inbox is full and Trustpilot reviews say they never answer emails (and there are many reviews on Trustpilot and Reddit about them simply leaving packages on the street to be stolen). I did notice one of my One Sixth Kit deliveries last month was also handed to SpeedX, but I did get that package, even though the tracking shows it's still in transit.

Going forward, I'm going to have to ask if Kit and Giantoy have control over who 4PX transfers the order to in the US, as this situation has me very worried about my other preorders.

My last Kit delivery also had this SpeedX label on it. I got it fast -- 6 days from Kit to Los Angeles -- but I have no idea who delivered it. I just found it in the lobby. I was unable to track it once it hits the states. USPS and DHL did not have tracking on either of the two numbers 4PX supplied.

My last Kit delivery also had this SpeedX label on it. I got it fast -- 6 days from Kit to Los Angeles -- but I have no idea who delivered it. I just found it in the lobby. I was unable to track it once it hits the states. USPS and DHL did not have tracking on either of the two numbers 4PX supplied.
My first SpeedX delivery (Gong Studio Buzz Lightyear, which I'm now utterly relieved made it here, now knowing which company delivered it) also made it very quickly, but I also have no idea who brought it, as I didn't know it was SpeedX at the time, so didn't think to ask the mailroom staff. I'm extremely upset that they've lived up to internet complaints and this $300 figure is nowhere to be found, especially as it was the last one in stock. Thankfully, Giantoy's policy is you receive a refund if the courier has no Proof of Delivery uploaded, which they don't, but Kit doesn't have that policy, so hopefully he'll allow me to pay extra to avoid SpeedX.

Last edited:
For those curious about how to track overseas packages, I use 3 apps simultaneously: Packages, 17Track, AfterShip

They all update pretty regularly, though I’ve found Packages tends to update the best overall, especially if/when your package gets a second tracking number once it gets into the states.

Tomorrow!!!
But! This is coming in on the same day as Delorean replacement from SS. Two huge boxes...
My wife will have a field day torturing me tomorrow...

Did anybody order the standard from kit but not get invoiced yet?

preordered premium ver from toysremz but still no news...

and suddenly someone posted standard ver brand new on the local marketplace....

The temptation is strong in this one

Never heard of Packages? That's the name, I can't find it.
Yup, that’s the name

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/packages-track-your-parcels/id1229071393
573BCC50-A71D-4E9F-9DD7-1353AE9C11D6.jpeg

Make sure you all share pictures when you get your deluxe jokers 👁️👁️

Oh, its an app. And an Apple app at that.
They have a website as well, though I’m pretty sure there’s an android version too if you don’t have an Apple decice. The app is just handier especially if you have multiple packages you’re tracking as it keeps the tracking numbers there for you in the app without having to create an account or constantly re-entering the tracking number each time you want to check the status

https://parcelsapp.com/en/tracking

Back