1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope no one here ordered from TBA.

View attachment 626991
Hopefully with the success of this figure, Inart will start gaining the resources to be able to sell globally and others won't be in this boat of dealing with shady suppliers. I probably would have pre-ordered this figure if known and trusted U.S.-based suppliers had access to it.

Hopefully with the success of this figure, Inart will start gaining the resources to be able to sell globally and others won't be in this boat of dealing with shady suppliers. I probably would have pre-ordered this figure if known and trusted U.S.-based suppliers had access to it.
Spec fiction is a trusted supplier

When will we start to see pictures of the deluxe figure from people?

Is it deluxe or premium?
40fbeb7159cb17ab71384bdced022707.gif

Ive had mine for almost a month now, the hype has worn off and I want my perfect Jokor now
some people strive for perfection, some are just happy with how it is. its honestly no surprise, i think inart is a good base to build on but understandably, with how much some people pay for this, some things are good enough for them where they don't need to seek out more to upgrade on an already "perfect" figure, at least in the majority eyes.

It’s not a resource issue though, it’s a licensing restriction.

It’s not a resource issue though, it’s a licensing restriction.
Yes, but as they grow they should be better positioned to work through those kinds of restrictions to make products more widely available by negotiating with license holders and other potential licensees. All speculation, but I suspect Hot Toys initially took on geek licenses that were relatively cheap and easy to acquire (Terminator, Aliens, Rambo), and had to work up to the point where they could handle anything they wanted to on a global scope.

Back