1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys must be freaking. Plus, their only figure revealed this week is... Gilgamesh. :lol

They must be running furious trying to put together a fantastic Ledger Joker 3.0
In their defense the sculpt on Gilgamesh is one of their best by far but yeah they really need to put together something special if they want to beat this.

They’ll use newly painted DX11 sculpt lol.
I’m willing to bet they already had this lined up. It’s probably being thrown into the trash as we speak. :lol

I found someone to split the deluxe with. :woo
I’m probably going to keep my DX11 around for a while longer. It would be nice to use some of the accessories with this, and swap the shoes.

I think he looks phenomenal. I also feel like Queen is one of those instances where the FOMO can hit you like a freight train if you’re not careful. That shot of the two full figures side by side is the money shot. Absolutely gorgeous, but I’d be lying if I didn’t say $1000+ for officially licensed 1/6th scale figures didn’t make my fine fellow pucker tighter than a snare drum.

Even still, you know damn well that once these things sell out, that $1,000+ is going to seem positively reasonable compared to what you’ll be getting them for from sellers on the secondary market.

I’m willing to bet they already had this lined up. It’s probably being thrown into the trash as we speak. :lol

I’m probably going to keep my DX11 around for a while longer. It would be nice to use some of the accessories with this, and swap the shoes.
Yulli received the news 15 minutes ago that she would not be sculpting the latest iteration of Ledger Joker.

In their defense the sculpt on Gilgamesh is one of their best by far but yeah they really need to put together something special if they want to beat this.
Yeah and then you have them putting their B team on Peacemaker. :slap

Trying to figure out what Hot Toys will do is a gamble. I don't even think they know themselves what the hell they're doing sometimes.

9elHaWE.jpg

QSlIFvj.png

I'm not crazy about the Jail Joker sculpt actually, so the sculpted deluxe is out of the question despite the decent pricing.

I either go standard sculpted -- just one Joker for the shelf...

...or I go big. Double up on rooted hair Jokers.

I just really don't need the jail Joker (or his background bars)... but I do love those hands.
You still get the ungloved hands with the standard. Just remove the purple coat and You'd be good to go.

Exactly why I’m keeping my EX DX11. Accessories and laughing sculpt. Glad I sold my reg DX11 over a month ago lol.

The DX11 is still a great figure, imo. It also comes with just about every accessory you could possibly want.

Back