1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I went with the sculpted hair, which I like a lot, I feel I'd always regret not getting the rooted. And I would have lost my chance. Plus, I'd come on here and see everyone with their deluxe Joker dollies with its little green hair blowing in the wind.

Ok. I went to their FB and checked out all the figures. Wish we knew what the final product will look like. I’m guessing good.
After seeing the full rooted 2pk…….🤔🤔🤔likely. Have a few days to decide before it goes up. But I know what you mean Fiend. I’ll likely regret it

Is it just me or does the sculpted hair looks great on the regular version but less so on the jail cell sculpt?

Really not sure what to go for now. If I'd pay $600 for the two pack does it make sense just pay the extra $400 for the rooted hair.

How do the magnetic stands work? I get that there are magnets in the shoes but sometimes figure knee joints aren't strong enough to hold a figure up even if the shoes were super glued to the ground. A stand almost always feels necessary.

It's really just to keep it in place if it gets bumped into. Anything that can't stand under its own weight will still fail at the weak points like ankles and knees.

I've gone from "nah" to "Weeell..." in 10 minutes thinking about the deluxe set.
Same here. :lol

I’d definitely have to axe my DX11 and QS Joker though. No way I could justify keeping them around if I splurged on the deluxe set.

I gotta say as much as I love TDK I’m more excited about The Batman stuff right now simply because it feels so much more unobtainable.

If money is no object you can make a near perfect Joker or Batman from TDK right now through kit-bashing and customs. I’ll always pay the money to get the newest most accurate versions of my favorite characters from my favorite films, but idk if any of them will capture the excitement of the first 1:6 offering I got, even if I quickly realized it wasn’t perfect.

There’s something special about the zeitgeist of getting the best available figure from something topical and fresh. The wait for the first 1:6 The Batman stuff to hit is going to be agonizing.

Man, this would go to **** so fast if the final product looked like crap. :lol

There’s so much riding on this already. At this point it seems anything noticeably worse than the prototype would set the site ablaze.

Given the price and Queen’s history I do have some faith though.

And that's what it's all about. I love the character, but I wanna be done with it. Of course the only thing that could really put a damper on things is if the production piece ends up lacking.
I’m pretty curious about this. Figures and statues are very different.

Even at 1:6 you’d expect much higher durability and handleability from a figure than a statue. Some Asmus and 3D party stuff looks great in photos but just feels cheap in hand due to materials or the underlying body. The whole kit might feel off if any one part isn’t up to the standards we’re used to.

I'll have to just get the standard then. Only because I'll be ok with that and I have other stuff on PO that needs to be taken into account. I swear though if they drop their The Batman figure I'll lose it. Lol I fear they are going to do a super DX with Batmobile, and rooted Pattinson sculpt. It's going to cost $1,700 like their statues or something.

How much is your piece of mind worth?
Still trying to work that out :lol

This Joker was always gonna be great with Viper on the team but I'd be more wary about Inart Batman figures. Queen Studios Bale and Pattinson likenesses aren't the best on their third scale statues. They'll have to do much better to top HT DX19 and recent Pattinson Batman figures.

If I went with the sculpted hair, which I like a lot, I feel I'd always regret not getting the rooted. And I would have lost my chance. Plus, I'd come on here and see everyone with their deluxe Joker dollies with its little green hair blowing in the wind.
haha yea that's definitely part of it too. Knowing you had the chance and didn't just go for would sorta suck.
Is it just me or does the sculpted hair looks great on the regular version but less so on the jail cell sculpt?

Really not sure what to go for now. If I'd pay $600 for the two pack does it make sense just pay the extra $400 for the rooted hair.
I mean, depends on if you like rooted hair really I guess. If it would gnaw at you to no end by not getting the rooted, sorta like what Fiend mentioned above, then go for it if you can. If you always wanted a rooted hair Joker that doesn't look like the "wigs" HT and other companies use for their long hair characters, again go for it. But if sculpted hair works for you and you've got other figures in the pipeline you want, spend that $400 saved on one of those. Sure, rooted looks incredible, but there's nothing wrong going for the sculpted if that's better for you and you'll be happy with that. Sculpted hair version looks awesome, too.

From the sounds, a lot of us have wanted a well rooted TDK Joker with a great Ledger likeness for awhile, but could never justify the price that it would cost to get a custom one done. Let alone everything else you'd need to complete the figure.

Like we've said before a custom sculpt would run you $800-$1000 if not more depending on the artist, then you gotta source the clothing which would be no less than $500 if you went the custom route, then get some HT glove hands (or the custom ones by Fan Customs) as well as accessories. Lastly, either a plain standard base or $40+ on a custom one.

Last edited:
And that's what it's all about. I love the character, but I wanna be done with it. Of course the only thing that could really put a damper on things is if the production piece ends up lacking.
I don't see how they could screw up badly, the figure is nothing complicated to make, you just need a nice tailored suit and a good stock body, most of the accessories are diecast, the paint apps don't have to be precise since he's meant to have messy makeup, the only points of concern I see is the sculpted hair being too fragile with so many strings of hair which may not even end up looking as good depending on the final cast and if the rooted hair ends up not looking exactly as advertised, I know Queen had some issues with their rooted 1/3 Joker and good looking rooted hair on 1/6 is not an easy feat, but we'll see.

Man, this would go to **** so fast if the final product looked like crap. :lol

There’s so much riding on this already. At this point it seems anything noticeably worse than the prototype would set the site ablaze.

Given the price and Queen’s history I do have some faith though.

Tbh, I'm probably gonna be extra critical of this piece considering the money involved. I just hope QS isn't hiring off more than they can chew here. This is their first 1/6 outing.

113617A6-F830-483F-BBFB-A94194D1493C.jpeg
Found this in kg’s Facebook group, from someone in China. Think it’s reasonable.

Tbh, I'm probably gonna be extra critical of this piece considering the money involved. I just hope QS isn't hiring off more than they can chew here. This is their first 1/6 outing.
hat’s something else to consider too. We’re all putting a lot of faith into a company that’s released products, but not this type of product. If the end result is a little off then that $1,000 would really hurt.

Back