1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably the size and also shipping. Gotta remember he's gotta ship a fair amount of these. 😂😬

@Kit Chen any idea when you'll be getting your batch?
I am here for this question :p

I heard they are now shipping local orders, to people who paid in full at preorder stage

No news for dealer batch yet, probably not before February, it will be a tiny batch even they can send some early pieces

The box size is completely out of my expectation, probably cost a hot toys to ship the deluxe two pack...

It’s a Christmas miracle! They’re beautiful.

D3AA13D5-DE9C-42CD-807F-D197132C5F41.gif

I heard they are now shipping local orders, to people who paid in full at preorder stage

No news for dealer batch yet, probably not before February, it will be a tiny batch even they can send some early pieces

The box size is completely out of my expectation, probably cost a hot toys to ship the deluxe two pack...
February sounds good. I need to start making payments on mine!

To be exact:

Inart is shipping china orders to whom who preorder on their china site and paid in full within the 3 days window

Man, it's such a beautiful figure and I can see they do care, I'm happy for all TDK Joker fans right now! Beautiful video and unboxing.

Am I the only one that hated the videos? Too damn dark to see anything, even turning the brightness up all the way on my phone. Those black light boxes or whatever they used need to be banned lol.

Am I the only one that hated the videos? Too damn dark to see anything, even turning the brightness up all the way on my phone. Those black light boxes or whatever they used need to be banned lol.
I mean if it helps, the figure looks exactly the same as it did when they posted their production video a month or two ago and what we saw during all the conventions they had. Again, if you were unhappy with how the figure looked back then, you'll be unhappy with how the figure is now.

gfQ1qtL.png
brU0u6O.png
f7O3b4b.png
5Entw8i.png

xX1j4HG.png

RhPNyhA.png

a6NLlSq.png

D0SCyQ6.png

TrevxQl.png
zdX6a5I.png

KKmbRyW.png

WXyMW8F.png

pTmGwNa.png

5SWc6SZ.png

What specifically?
It's a basically a very blurry deleted tiktok "teaser" of a chinese collector teasing his "review" or livestream of the figure. The figure looks straight out of box and totally unfutzed. Other than that it looked like the same exact figure in InArt's video to me.

Apparently InArt "forced" him to delete the video and cancel his livestream review because they have an embargo on the figure lol. But take that for a grain of salt cause it's according to the same guy that fed a bunch of BS about InArt last time (That I initially fell for to be fair). Someone else said that the guy in the video above stated that "it looks the same as InArt photos" so who knows

Anyways...the video is way too dark and the lighting is crap so can't really tell much from it tbh

Back