1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t know if I’ll be convinced of the quality even after receiving mine in-hand.

I may need to stare at it for a few hours after setting him in a detolf, wondering to myself “is this really the final product?”

As someone who's never owned any Joker figure ever, I cannot WAIT to get this figure on my shelves (sculpted hair).

The was no way I could afford the rooted version (I can't really afford this lol) but as someone who's shelves get... dusty 😬 the sculpted is the sensible choice anyway.

But this thing looks AMAZING.
Yeah, I've never owned a 1/6 Joker either and I went the sculpted version two as I really don't need two Jokers.

I do wish they released a single rooted version, but alas I'll have to survive with the sculpted.

I'm hyped again but I can tell this will be an emotional roller coaster leading to its arrival. The first pics are going to be extremely distressing I already know

Half tempted to just ignore this thread when it starts to arrive to random collectors on Facebook. The amount of straight out of box rough photos we're gonna see are gonna send some of you guys down a spiral of mental breakdown. :lol

Madeness is like gravity, all it takes is a little push bad photo.

heath-ledger-everything-burns.gif

I just really wish I had the slightest same feeling about these Jokers as I do their Batman, that Batman is nothing short of impeccable.

Because 1/6 is half the size?
Hm..

Looks like they have no issues getting The Batman suit accurate even though it’s in 1:6 and far more intricate, but sure we can make excuses about not getting a tie right because of scale..

So when I get my non rooted two pack in…who should I send the 2 hs to get rooted?

List of customizers with prices please….

…and go!
just gonna say, this is a dumb decision. should've just jumped onto the deluxe set when it opened back up. its going to cost you more to root with professionals, but you do you. unless you're looking specifically to get it haired by professionals because you arent satisfied with inart's rooting, that's a different story.

expect 650-800 in that ballpark for 1 headsculpt paint + hair. can't give you an exact price because everyone is different and artist rates change a lot

black, yuan, freeman, vito are safe bets

Back